Social War Room Lounge Thread #320 - Don't tell me what to do, you're not my dad. Wait, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb bitch should be banned for constantly using "should of" instead of "should have". He put me on his ignore list because I regularly correct him on that.
Same here.

I note he gets away with shit no one else does so that's an interesting turn of events.

Pretty sure P. Diddy was driving that ship what hit the bridge. He was trying to escape to Epstein Island.

So, I'm curious. Did @ShadowRun get away with his play in traffic comment just being deleted or did he catch an infraction?

Any mods care to answer?
Are you expecting him to get dubbed? I mean, you tell people to "suck on a tailpipe" like it's your catchphrase and I don't ever remember you getting dubbed for it.

Are you expecting him to get dubbed? I mean, you tell people to "suck on a tailpipe" like it's your catchphrase and I don't ever remember you getting dubbed for it.
I received an infraction for it. Funny you should bring that up though since I explained that my intent had nothing to do with killing yourself and everything to do with it being a filthy thing to suck on--you should be able to identify with that--but I received an infraction nevertheless.

"Go play in traffic," on the other hand, is a rather more direct exhortation to self-harm, wouldn't you say?

I received an infraction for it. Funny you should bring that up though since I explained that my intent had nothing to do with killing yourself and everything to do with it being a filthy thing to suck on--you should be able to identify with that--but I received an infraction nevertheless.
Oh' give it a rest. You know exactly what the intent of telling someone to suck on a tailpipe is. It's not because it's "filthy", LOL. Nobody would come to that conclusion. You're very clearly telling people to kill themselves. You just tried to weasel out of getting dubbed, with absurd logic. There are a million other "filthy" things you could tell people to suck on that wouldn't be potentially lethal.

That's pretty weak. Just own it.

"Go play in traffic," on the other hand, is a rather more direct exhortation to self-harm, wouldn't you say?
No. I'd say the insinuation is the same, although "go play in traffic" is a bit more playful since it's a common saying.

Oh' give it a rest. You know exactly what the intent of telling someone to suck on a tailpipe is. It's not because it's "filthy", LOL. Nobody would come to that conclusion. You're very clearly telling people to kill themselves. You just tried to weasel out of getting dubbed, with absurd logic. There are a million other "filthy" things you could tell people to suck on that wouldn't be potentially lethal.

No. I'd say the insinuation is the same, although "go play in traffic" is a bit more playful since it's a common saying.
I don't lie, for one thing, and what I say I intended is what I intended. Believe it or not; that's your problem. My query wasn't directed at you.

LOL @ more playful. Riiiiight, talk about weak.

Last edited:

at least he didn't tell you to suck the chrome off of his trailer hitch.

I was only gone for a year or maybe my mind is just going... telling someone FOKY is an infraction? Nvm. I see it. Don't remember things being this way but meh.

Edit: "Additionally, do not wish death on another poster (e.g. "Kill yourself", "I hope you die...")."

im not much for fast food but i'm feeling too lazy to cook anything so i splurged for some burger king. fuckers forgot to put cheese in my burger. that's like the third time in a row theyve fucked up my order. this is half the reason why i try to avoid fast food joints. they can never seem to get anything right around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back