WAR PLATINUM MIKE PERRY

It's gold actually bro. @Arkridge made me a gold member.
j3SOktP.gif

Sorry homie, that PM limit change came down from the top level of the forum. It's staying that way. I have a suggestion in the works about conversations, but we'll see if that goes anywhere.
Thanks for your work, man.

The gangs of Sherdog appreciate it.

Ponz "beat" Nelson by first blinding him, making Nelson unable to defend the incoming KO shots.

I've never wished ill will on a fighter before, but I hope Perry hurts him real bad.
For real. Gunnar is too much of a good sportsman. Too much for his own good.

Rewatching the fight and the relevant screenshots, I'm convinced it was intentional. It is even more of a pity as Gunnar was on a way to a TS. Now he's back to the drawing board because the UFC doesn't enforce its own rules.

You should see a psychologist about that, it's a very bizarre and specific fantasy to have.
Like grown men obsessing about a Nimrod with tattoos on his face and creating a fake nation of followers..

I'll live with my twisted shit. No dramas.

PMP is the best striker at 170 hands down. No one goes toe to toe with PMP and lives to tell about it. Jouban fight was a fluke. PMP would shut woodley and GSP’s lights off if they tried to throwdown with a black belt with those hands.

Like grown men obsessing about a Nimrod with tattoos on his face and creating a fake nation of followers..

I'll live with my twisted shit. No dramas.

same join date. same thoughts.

giphy.gif

THE DOUBTERS HAVE SAID THE NATION IS FALLING APART AND OUR NUMBERS HAVE DWINDLED SINCE "HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED" WON THE TRACK MEET AGAINST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR! MIKE DIED FOR OUR SINS THAT EVENING AND WAS REBORN AND HE SEEKS VENGEANCE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SPOKEN ILL OF HIS NAME! WE NEED TO TURN SHERDOG INTO A CAULDRON AGAIN AND BEGIN BREWING A PLATINUM CONCOCTION, WE MUST SHOW THEM OUR NEW REBORN STRENGTH. MIKE WILL SACRIFICE PONZINIBBIO "THE RAT" ON SATURDAY EVENING THEN WE WILL TURN TO OUR NEXT ENEMY; THE DEATH OF DARREN "HERESY" TILL AWAITS US. THE NATION WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE BECOME THE ORTHODOXY, REPENT NOW OR LIVE AN ETERNITY DROWNING IN REGRET!

In Platinum we trust.
thank-you for your wishes brother, sherdog has changed their algorithm to make sure this post doesn't climb up to front page, but with the power of Mike deep in my soul I believe we can do it...

I can’t wait for this turd to get flushed. Then you guys can find an actual talented fighter to worship.

Guy is Leben 2.0 and won’t crack top 5.

I can’t wait for this turd to get flushed. Then you guys can find an actual talented fighter to worship.

bless your soul, I can feel the bitterness you have towards your childhood, put your faith in platinum and you'll be free from these feelings...

been doing everything ive trained to do but
WOOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOW

nice, you found a way to include leben on your world tour bashing concert

Back