War Nick Diaz..BUT..

Jorge is going to ko-tko the stockton badboy. Just dont like this matchup. Jorge is active, tough. He does have cardio issues. If it goes past 2rnds..Diaz by sub. Thoughts?

Nick Diaz doesn't get Knocked Out. He doesn't get TKO'd either.

Welcome to MMA.

Jorge will need a near perfect performance, no coasting permitted

Nick will call him a bitch, ho, or motherfucker before slapping him and laying down

There will be so much Ring Rust in this fight that they will need to spray the Octagon with WD40.

With Nicks latest performance I really hope he enters that octogon with a chip on his shoulder and a wish to fucking fight.

I often hear people debate if dope smoking has negative effects, we’re about to find out. I follow Nick on everything and no doubt he’s been been training but he’s also been partying like a mofo for years now.
if you're smoking some good stuff, the last thing you wanna do is party, unless you associate eating a cheese sandwich and laughing in the mirror for an hour as a party

Masvidal doesn't have cardio issues.

he does actually, he tends to take rounds off and just coast when he gets tired
that's how he lost to guys like Iaquinta and Wonderboy

diaz has spent the past 4 years getting drunk 5 times a week. he's 35, and hasn't won a fight since late 2011.

masvidal is going to fuck him up something fierce.

Diaz has better striking, grappling, chin, and cardio.

- UD loss for Diaz
- Diaz claming that his opponent ran from him and wouldn't engage, and that the judges don't know how to judge fights
- Diaz positive pre-fight test result revealed post-fight
- Rinse and repeat in a couple of years
Diaz3.jpg

Back