War Nick Diaz..BUT..

AIGOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jorge is going to ko-tko the stockton badboy. Just dont like this matchup. Jorge is active, tough. He does have cardio issues. If it goes past 2rnds..Diaz by sub. Thoughts?

I don’t believe any Diaz bro fight will actually happen until they step foot in the octagon lol.

Gonna be interesting both of them have good hands

Masvidals boxing is too upright! Nick will light him up with weird Diaz style hooks.

Nick's going to box him up and slap a gogo on him.

Lool at KO/TKO. The only way Masvidal stops Nick is if he brings a shotgun with him to the octagon

Never underestimate Masvidal's ability to drop a controversial split decision, homie.

Woulda picked nick easily years ago but now I have no clue.

Has he even been training? What’s up with him?

Zombie Diaz can´t be KO´d.

Fact.

Nicks money ran out lol

Nick finally fighting again should bring no replies other than joy!
But I will believe it when I see it.

Total toss up. Nick has been doing the party rounds forever and Jorge is pretty much the same guy. BBQ and drinkin

Who knows

Stylistic advantage to Diaz imo. Though Jorge is a good wrestler in his own right, he doesn't use it offensively, which is Diaz' glaring weakness.

A majority of this fight will take place on the feet. Nick is a WW who has fought at MW, while Masvidal is a LW who fights at WW. Both have similar skill sets with their boxing. Jorge employs more of the slick Cuban style, while Nick prefers to drown his opponents with is high output.

Should this fight become a boxing match, I believe Nick wins that 10/10 times. He's just to tough too be hurt by Masvidal. Masvidal will succumb to Nick's pressure and get tko'd.

Then again Nick's been out forever and has been drinking heavily. So who knows. Maybe I shouldn't be speaking in absolutes.

Last edited:
Weird match-up. Not a huge fan of this. Like both fighters but not a lot of upside if Nick wins (unless they've promised him title shot for any win) & Jorge is tough

Masvidal doesn't have cardio issues.

- UD loss for Diaz
- Diaz claming that his opponent ran from him and wouldn't engage, and that the judges don't know how to judge fights
- Diaz positive pre-fight test result revealed post-fight
- Rinse and repeat in a couple of years

I often hear people debate if dope smoking has negative effects, we’re about to find out. I follow Nick on everything and no doubt he’s been been training but he’s also been partying like a mofo for years now.

Back