War Machine and how he could have prevented getting a life sentence.

I recall vaguely that the guy was a bitch. He supposedly fled and left her there and didn't even call the police.
Lol well yeah, he was there to pay her for sex.....which is illegal. What a panty waste. If he called the cops it could have stopped the onslaught and she maybe wouldn't have gotten a fraction of the beating he gave her. It sounded like he beat her for hours. Which was messed up.

I have a lawyer friend and at the time when WM was sentenced he couldn't help but point out how stupid WM was. He's seen murderers and rapists get off with lighter sentences. But the thing was, A. Wm despite having overwhelming evidence against him, lol he pleaded innocent. 2.. He also showed zero remorse for what he did. Like it was justified.

He didn't have any major priors before this incident. What he needed to do was take a plea bargain deal, maybe serve 2 or 3 years tops. Show remorse. Make yourself out to be a sympathetic character that it was a crime of passion etc. Woman you loved, yadda yadda yadda. The jury would have bought that. He would be out of prison right now if he wasn't such a moron. He deserves what he got.
He didn't cripple anybody or permanently disfigured anyone. There are crimes where people have shot and put people in wheelchairs get less of a sentence. But he clearly wanted to prove to the jury and judge that he is a clear and present danger to society so they threw the book at him. He has his first parole hearing in 36 years. Lol.

It certainly worked for Jeffrey Dahmer after he killed 17 young men and boys and ate some of the victims flesh ( and did other unimaginables to say the least ) ..... right ?

He showed remorse for his crimes and what he did ..... but was sentence to 15 life sentences and was beaten to death 2 years later .....

tumblr_nzh5h2XOzC1spnyg9o1_500.jpg

/ thread

It certainly worked for Jeffrey Dahmer after he killed 17 young men and boys and ate their flesh ..... right ?

He showed remorse for his crimes and what he did ..... but was sentence to 15 life sentences and was beaten to death 2 years later .....

tumblr_nzh5h2XOzC1spnyg9o1_500.jpg

/ thread
Huge difference. WM didn't kill anyone. He just viciously beat up a whore. In communist Russia, that's no more than a 4 week stint.

Death penalty for idiots like this. He has a broken head, there's no fixing it.

Get him in the ground ASAP and stop wasting my tax dollars feeding and housing him.

You know nothing of the law.

You suggest that he should have accepted a plea bargain while acting up the remorseful role, then state that the jury would have "bought that."

There are no jurors involved in a plea deal, nimwit.
Lol

I meant to say IF he wanted to go to trial. Get something better than what was offered in the plea deal. Because sometimes you can get offered a plea deal and believe you can get something better than what was being offered. But he didn't play it like that, he let it go to trial and aired out all the violent gorey details.
Either your lawyer friend doesn't exist or you really misunderstood what he was saying. If he had shown remorse during a trial it would be an admission of guilt, can't plead innocent to something you knowingly knew was wrong. The place to show remorse is during the sentencing.

What if he cant pretend to be a decent person even if his life depended on it literally.

I have a lawyer friend and
Can I change my legal name to "Heavyweight Champion" and then come to UFC to fight at flyweight (after I gain some mass) and make them announce me as Heavyweight Champion? Is it legal?

Death penalty for idiots like this. He has a broken head, there's no fixing it.

Get him in the ground ASAP and stop wasting my tax dollars feeding and housing him.

Death penalty for assault?

You'd have to rent some ovens from old Adolf to get everyone killed.

CJuqlqiUkAAYEeR.0.jpg
post Lawler.

Yep. Remember this one:
4-junior-dos-santos-ufc-fighters-before-and-after.jpg

Or Urijah's leg after Aldo1.

UrijahFaberThigh.jpg

If WM had a lick of sense, this would have been handles behind closed doors and never seen a jury though.

yeah, the system will fuck you for your attitude and appearance more than your crime. always been true.

There is definitely truth in this... but what screwed WM was the "kidnapping" aspect of it. You simply cannot take away a person's freedom in the US, especially if you are then going to beat and "torture" them.

That shit won't fly.

Yes, he could have acted remorseful, and done a plea... but it would not have been 2-3 years. Probably closer to 10-12, which is likely why a deal was never made.

He is where he belongs and anybody defending him should join him. He had multiple felony charges before the Christy Mack incident even happened.

The whole thing is weird. And what's worse is that rather than him contributing to society and making amends, the tax payer will pay for him his whole life?

Why is it that you have to fuck up royally in order to live for free on the tax payers dime? Kinda reminds me of that guy that was broke and had cancer, so he committed a crime to go to jail so he could have shelter, food and medical treatment.

I totally agree tho: how i it that he beat the shit out of the guy boning his gf and his gf, caused n one permanent harm, killed no one, raped no one, shot no one, but he gets life while real killers get off free - not to mention, in most of Europe, the max you can get for anything is like ten years. Life is just overkill, especially considering he was no doubt on roids, shit loads of other stuff and when you turn 50, all that piss and vinegar turns to milk and mashed potatoes. Our criminal system is really just a for profit system for the rich.

That means most UFC fighters nearly die in every fight they have.

They do. That's why the ref stops in to finish a fight. Because if he lets it go the fighter is in danger of dying.

You pull that that kind of shit without a ref, without a ringside doctor, on some small woman with no idea how to defend herself and you damned well better believe that there is a very real risk that it will end in death.

Maybe if Ken Shamrock gave WarMachine the help he needed, this situation would never have occurred.

What a shit thread. What kind of person bothers to empathize with a fucking POS like him anyway? Let him rot, he deserves it.

Back