WaPo says Manafort offered Private Briefings to Putin Ally

Trump hires the best.
Actually, Manafort was his campaign manager, and Trump did, in fact, get elected president.

So yeah, Trump did hire the right person for the job. Maybe even the best, as you stated. Sarcasm isn't your strong suit.

Manafort may be a piece of shit, but I can't think of a single campaign manager who hasn't been a piece of shit. That position, by nature, requires a shifty, sly, weaselly type. Not afraid to get the paws dirty.

None of this will touch Trump, of course. But Manafort is fucked.

What a great circle jerk we got going on in here
Sorry it's taking page 1 space away from all the anti-muslim/anti-lgbt/anti-black people circle jerks the right wingers jizz on each other in daily.

Sorry it's taking page 1 space away from all the anti-muslim/anti-lgbt/anti-black people circle jerks the right wingers jizz on each other in daily.

QHgRS.gif

Actually, Manafort was his campaign manager, and Trump did, in fact, get elected president.

So yeah, Trump did hire the right person for the job. Maybe even the best, as you stated. Sarcasm isn't your strong suit.

Manafort may be a piece of shit, but I can't think of a single campaign manager who hasn't been a piece of shit. That position, by nature, requires a shifty, sly, weaselly type. Not afraid to get the paws dirty.

I think the joke went over your head. Yes, sarcasm is what I'm semi known for here ;)

Apparently all the right people for the job also just so happened to be wrapped up with Russia ;) just more coincidences I'm sure.<Moves>

Apparently all the right people for the job also just so happened to be wrapped up with Russia ;) just more coincidences I'm sure.<Moves>
And we know this because they've been arrested and formally indicted for their involvement with a foreign power.

Right?

Russian mobsters and Manafort just happen to own condos in Trump Tower but I'm sure it's a nothingburger :rolleyes:

Manafort is clearly a slimebag who was involved with Russia. And he was Trumps head of campaign. How is that not a legitimate narrative?

What does Manafort being "involved with Russians" with Russians even mean and what does it have to do Trump and Putins alleged scheming to hack Hillarys email and "steal" the election? What crime are you even after at this point?

Answer those questions satisfactorily and then you have a legitimate narrative.

Investigation isn't over yet bro ;)
Of course it isn't. No need to jump to conclusions though. People have been swearing Trump is going to be arrested 'any day now' for months.

Time to dial the accusations down until we have some people in custody and formal charges brought. That's all.

What does Manafort being "involved with Russians" with Russians even mean and what does it have to do Trump and Putins alleged scheming to hack Hillarys email and "steal" the election? What crime are you even after at this point?

Answer those questions satisfactorily and then you have a legitimate narrative.

bc it's criminal on manaforts part

and dump possibply knew.

you've got too much invested in the partisan football game to not see how this is simple business

bc it's criminal on manaforts part

and dump possibply knew.

you've got too much invested in the partisan football game to not see how this is simple business

You didn't even answer my questions and I suspect it's because you can't. Doesn't that make you pause at all?

You didn't even answer my questions and I suspect it's because you can't. Doesn't that make you pause at all?

the questions you asked are purposefully contrived.

i don't give a fuck about your questions.

nobody does.

Muller is doing what's responsible. If what turns up out of his investigation isn't exactly what was speculated by your group of choice, so what?

get over it.

Investigation isn't over yet bro ;)

With the way you lefties are talking I could have sworn it was... you have literally nothing yet continue on. Like a party that ran out of booze and you are the losers that stuck around anyways

Is he going to those prisons where large inmates want anal sex with him?

Back