WaPo says Manafort offered Private Briefings to Putin Ally

Manafort or Flynn will be indicted on or before June 1, 2018. 1 month sig bet.

I'll take it, but you gotta have a ballpark for what kind of charge. Sound fair? Like tax evasion from 6 years ago while being slimy wouldn't count towards this bet. Call it Russia related?

I'll take it, but you gotta have a ballpark for what kind of charge. Sound fair? Like tax evasion from 6 years ago while being slimy wouldn't count towards this bet. Call it Russia related?
Naw man. Any charges brought against them.

Naw man. Any charges brought against them.

Why? Isn't this whole thing about Russia? Seems like a weird dick tuck to hope for anything at all illegal to come out regardless of relevance. Nevertheless I'll take the bet if the date is by March 1st. Play ball on the Russia angle and I'll play ball with the date.

Why? Isn't this whole thing about Russia? Seems like a weird dick tuck to hope for anything at all illegal to come out regardless of relevance. Nevertheless I'll take the bet if the date is by March 1st. Play ball on the Russia angle and I'll play ball with the date.
The best I can do is May 17th. That's one year from Mueller being appointed as special counsel. That's a totally reasonable minimum timeframe for this big and complex of an investigation.

The best I can do is May 17th. That's one year from Mueller being appointed as special counsel. That's a totally reasonable minimum timeframe for this big and complex of an investigation.

Right and I figured it would be reasonable to ask that the indictment be Russian related.

In this very thread you asked for proof of any type of criminal activity. I provided it, and here we are.

Provided it? Are you talking about the disclosure thing? You're making the bet weirdly open ended for you. Make a specofic claim in the bet or there is no point...

Provided it? Are you talking about the disclosure thing? You're making the bet weirdly open ended for you. Make a specofic claim in the bet or there is no point...
Charges are the only concrete measure we have. I'm not giving you room to weasel out when the time comes. Take the bet or leave it, I don't really give a shit.

Charges are the only concrete measure we have. I'm not giving you room to weasel out when the time comes. Take the bet or leave it, I don't really give a shit.

Nah I'll leave it... it's real easy to make this bet work. They get indicted for ANY crime related to Russia AT ALL by June 1st and my Sig is yours

The game ol dirty is playing regarding the sig bet is actually a perfect representation of the general attitude trumpets have had sine trump has been pres.

Move the goal post on everything until the goal is so specific and obscure it's meaningless.

There was once a time, believe it or not, when people would post threads with titles like, "MAGA, Trump keeps winning! Adds 200 jobs to economy!!!" We were really going to get a new America, a great America. That was the goal post.

Then, reality proved that Trump wasn't all that good at anything. So the goal post began its journey around the world, simply to save face.

We told you he'd suck.

rokzilla said:
"There is no evidence in the documents showing that Deripaska received Manafort’s offer or that any briefings took place. And a spokeswoman for Deripaska dismissed the email exchanges as scheming by “consultants in the notorious ‘beltway bandit’ industry.”
Wow, what a victory.

"So this doesn't prove that Trump's campaign and chiefs colluded...just that they intended to collude." SMH. This is my country, now. It used to be that only the politicians were willing to sell its people out.

Now, the people gleefully price themselves.

Back