Want to Get More Social? Stop Drinking!!

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in college and had to stop drinking a year ago due to an unrelated liver injury. Yeah, I missed the feeling of being drunk, confident, the feeling of "who gives a shit" that comes from alcohol. However, the longer I had to stay away from drinking at social events and parties, the more I found a blessing. Why? I had to be social on my own and couldn't use alcohol as a crutch for talking to others. If I was doing something stupid, I had to do it out of my own confidence.

For those of you who use alcohol as a crutch, especially if you use it as a crutch for talking to girls, give a shutdown on drinking a try.

What if I don't want to be social?

<seedat>

Funny how this dude just walks in presuming we are all anti-social.

Funny how you came in presuming not a single person on this site has no social issues whatsoever ;)

"unrelated liver injury"? You been sparring GGG, bro?

a dude walks into a bar & yells "YOU'RE ALL ANTI-SOCIAL".

they then buy him shots & then they all become friends.

the end.

I get TS' point, if you need to get fucked up to be social there's problems, but sometimes its called for. I'm normally a cocky and chill guy, but if everyone is drinking you don't wanna be the odd cat that don't drink.

Buzzed or not you should be able to pull pussy like there's no tomorrow.

At the end of the day its just a game, and you do what you to do win

Last edited:
you know you can drink alcohol without getting completely blasted right?

it's what we responsible adults call "not being a moron." you can have a couple of drinks, relax, socialize, then go home, rather than drink until you black out.

you know, what normal fuckin people do.

I'm in college and had to stop drinking a year ago due to an unrelated liver injury. Yeah, I missed the feeling of being drunk, confident, the feeling of "who gives a shit" that comes from alcohol. However, the longer I had to stay away from drinking at social events and parties, the more I found a blessing. Why? I had to be social on my own and couldn't use alcohol as a crutch for talking to others. If I was doing something stupid, I had to do it out of my own confidence.

For those of you who use alcohol as a crutch, especially if you use it as a crutch for talking to girls, give a shutdown on drinking a try.
Never! Lol

it's what we responsible adults call "not being a moron." you can have a couple of drinks, relax, socialize, then go home, rather than drink until you black out.

I don't think anyone here is saying to get fucked up beyond recognition, but if you drink and don;t get a bit tipsy and dunk there really is no point, just eat junk food then, it tastes better and gives you a bit more nutritional value compared to alc.

<DisgustingHHH>

i cant relate to this because i really like liquor

being the only sober person at a bar is crazy because you feel like you are in some bizarro world.

Back