Want to Get More Social? Stop Drinking!!

I like how TS just assumes everyone shares his lack of social skills.

I get TS' point, if you need to get fucked up to be social there's problems, but sometimes its called for. I'm normally a cocky and chill guy, but if everyone is drinking you don't wanna be the odd cat that don't drink.

Buzzed or not you should be able to pull pussy like there's no tomorrow.

At the end of the day its just a game, and you do what you to do win

I realized when I'm drunk, in a way I do better with girls and in a way I do worse. I don't give a fuck and make moves but then because I'm drunk I don't really try to take them home either..

Talking to them while I'm getting my drink on might just kill my buzz so in a way I agree. Especially if it's good shit.

I'm in college and had to stop drinking a year ago due to an unrelated liver injury. Yeah, I missed the feeling of being drunk, confident, the feeling of "who gives a shit" that comes from alcohol. However, the longer I had to stay away from drinking at social events and parties, the more I found a blessing. Why? I had to be social on my own and couldn't use alcohol as a crutch for talking to others. If I was doing something stupid, I had to do it out of my own confidence.

For those of you who use alcohol as a crutch, especially if you use it as a crutch for talking to girls, give a shutdown on drinking a try.

it sounds like the alcohol had nothing to do with you being antisocial. it sounds like you simply found that you could be social without the alcohol. there are plenty of drinkers who are social without having to drink.

I'm in college and had to stop drinking a year ago due to an unrelated liver injury. Yeah, I missed the feeling of being drunk, confident, the feeling of "who gives a shit" that comes from alcohol. However, the longer I had to stay away from drinking at social events and parties, the more I found a blessing. Why? I had to be social on my own and couldn't use alcohol as a crutch for talking to others. If I was doing something stupid, I had to do it out of my own confidence.

For those of you who use alcohol as a crutch, especially if you use it as a crutch for talking to girls, give a shutdown on drinking a try.

It's hard but yea I agree. Not too many good things come out of being drunk.

I realized when I'm drunk, in a way I do better with girls and in a way I do worse. I don't give a fuck and make moves but then because I'm drunk I don't really try to take them home either..
Up your game, no wonder Banchan thought you were a can if you needed to get hammered to swoon her

Bars are like coffee shops.
They are centered around socializing, otherwise they would get rid of the comfortable seats and make it standing room only.

you know you can drink alcohol without getting completely blasted right?

it's what we responsible adults call "not being a moron." you can have a couple of drinks, relax, socialize, then go home, rather than drink until you black out.

you know, what normal fuckin people do.
I'm Canadian, and nobody I know drinks like this.

Alcohol is a crutch? No shit. Crutches make it easier to do hard things.

I can't imagine not drinking in college.

Alcohol is the ultimate social lubricant.

Overall, life is better without it but in the moments when you're trying to stop giving a shit and just have fun with people, there's nothing better.

[QUOTE="sloppypie, post: 134245085, member: 499361"]you know you can drink alcohol without getting completely blasted right?

it's what we responsible adults call "not being a moron." you can have a couple of drinks, relax, socialize, then go home, rather than drink until you black out.

you know, what normal fuckin people do.[/QUOTE]

Maybe YOU can.

lmao @ having to give up drinking because your body couldn't handle it.

I don't need alcohol to be social I got Xanax for that.

Back