Walking Dead Discussion (no comic spoilers) - the ghost of t-dog looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to the guy that said Carol did it.

Acouple people called it, I think. I was one of them, but I'm surprised that they revealed it so soon. Imagine if they let the body count rise throughout the season. And I'm amazed they revealed Tyrese survived so quickly. They should have let fans be upset for a week and then reveal he's alive.

I bet Carol was the one that poison everyone. She had full acess to the water well, water hose and stuff. Her motive could have been lessing the load of mouths to feed

Jesus, MM is such a douche. JACK TALK MORE!! Quit giving this douche opportunities to talk.

Acouple people called it, I think. I was one of them, but I'm surprised that they revealed it so soon. Imagine if they let the body count rise throughout the season. And I'm amazed they revealed Tyrese survived so quickly. They should have let fans be upset for a week and then reveal he's alive.

This lol.

Not taking anything away from anybody but people kind of had that figured out last week.

It was pretty much down to her or the black army medic guy.

and here comes the PCP confession

- well, virtually a confession by MM

Jesus, I wish Manson would shut the fuck up. He's making every question and conversation awkward as hell.

Manson is acting coked up. Cutting people off and keeps talking while not making much sense.

Reverse Training Day? WTF?

Manson is an addict. He's making me cringe and embarrassing himself.

People are still watching this show after last season ?

no. none of this is happening. you are dreaming. if you don't believe me go jump out the window and flap your arms and you will fly like a little fairy

trust me, brah

:p

no. none of this is happening. you are dreaming. if you don't believe me go jump out the window and flap your arms and you will fly like a little fairy

trust me, brah

:p

Lol, best post of the night. Well done sir.

BTW, they need to cut Manson's mic again. This shit is hard to watch w/ him on there.

They're starting to get annoyed with Manson, so awkward.

They're starting to get annoyed with Manson, so awkward.

lol, do it!
stage_hook.gif

MM's turkey neck is making me very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back