Walking Dead Discussion (no comic spoilers) - the ghost of t-dog looms

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Chimpo

Cruel Man
Platinum Member
Reaction score
season starting next sunday....marathon on right now on AMC

Oh Yeah! The previews look great. The teams looks like they get better and better at dealing with zombies. Kind of like a rag tag militia that kills zombies.

Still haven't watched the last season finale. Can't bring myself to do it after how bad some of the episodes last season. Might just skip it entirely and just start watching the new season and hope for the best.

I'm watching the marathon right now. Can't wait for the whole cast of the wire to show up in the apocalypse.

Still haven't watched the last season finale. Can't bring myself to do it after how bad some of the episodes last season. Might just skip it entirely and just start watching the new season and hope for the best.

watch it ...it wasnt bad

Just tough it out. I'm not going to say its a masterpiece, but its a good show. I know you'll enjoy it. Its all on netflix!

Do it! :icon_chee

crazy that its been three years lol

Oh... :eek:

That is actually pretty nuts. I usually get trips down memory lane with re watching old shows. This also happens when I re watch old ufcs. Time flies, doesn't it?!

Oh... :eek:

That is actually pretty nuts. I usually get trips down memory lane with re watching old shows. This also happens when I re watch old ufcs. Time flies, doesn't it?!

i remember the first episode perfectly...i was sick as hell watching it on halloween lol

they shoulda had them meet up with the vatos again at some point

If you are up to date with the comic book do not watch it.

I'm still dealing with the death of T-Daug.

The combination of T and the Barksdale crew would have destroyed all comers.

I still miss Shane, he was the best character!

Shane and Catarl are the worst characters in television.

TWD with T-Dog was slightly better than Breaking Bad.

Now the show is just shit.

I hope the survivors get on the move again. Maybe they hear a radio transmission of a safe zone or something. It's time to get out of the prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back