Wait, so Donald Cerrone went from Conor to prelims?

In all fairness, this fight is the *main* fight on regular ESPN before the main card on ESPN+. So I suspect it’ll get maybe even more viewers than the main event on ESPN+

I'm not Murican but I thought the card would be broadcasted entirely on ESPN+ ala Fight Pass

That strategy sounds pretty odd

I'm not Murican but I thought the card would be broadcasted entirely on ESPN+ ala Fight Pass

That strategy sounds pretty odd

Nah, it’s got prelims on regular espn, then the main card on ESPN+. That’s how the article in then op explains it anyway

CyikqFFUUAABnwZ.jpg

Conor wants nothing to do with Cowboy.

Cowboy did an IG post calling out Conor...
<{ByeHomer}>

Conor has no plans to fight any time soon.

Not sure if you noticed or not but Cowboy likes to fight, and Conor would be an easy win for him if Conor ever decides to fight again.

Conor has no plans to fight any time soon.

Not sure if you noticed or not but Cowboy likes to fight, and Conor would be an easy win for him if Conor ever decides to fight again.
It's an easy win for Conny, ask TS!

Who were the idiots floating around the Conor fight when Donald Cerrone is fighting on the prelims vs some guy ive never heard of......
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Do...d-for-UFCs-Debut-on-ESPN43-in-Brooklyn-146711

I just want to point and laugh at people who thought Cowboy vs Conor was actually even remotely a close match up, my god rofl.
How the fuck have you not heard of Hernandez? The guy is nasty, look up his fights. He 100% makes cowboy fold with pressure. The guys a stud

Hernandez is a pretty good prospect. Cerrone seems to be the new gatekeeper for these up and comers.

Pretty sure there is still a grudge against Cowboy for his brief stint with Bjorn and the Union deal. Cowboy should be a way bigger star IMO. UFC could have made more money on marketing him, huge waste. UFC is not a good promoter.

The "grudge" probably exists because Cowboy has lost every big fight he's been given, dating back to the WEC days. Hard to invest heavily in the guy when there seems to be a ceiling on what he can produce inside the cage (whether through his own anxiety, or just not being good enough).

ESPN TV prelims though, right? Could be fireworks vs. Alex Hernandez.

Cerone would beat Conor.
Lmao i know u r trolling just for a response but my god, some people actually believe that shit, and i just cant understand how that can be possible... Cerone is a walking fucking zombie at this point, i love MMA fans, before Perry win fans were asking Cowboy to retire, after a win that was gifted by meathead Perry, all the sudden a fighter who should be retiring can beat one of the best if not THE best striker in the division.

I made a thread awhile back sayting how dumb that fight would be and that it would be a total waste of time and i was right, Cerone doesnt even deserve a top 5 opponent, he probably wont win this fight anyways.

Back