Wait, so Donald Cerrone went from Conor to prelims?

In all fairness, this fight is the *main* fight on regular ESPN before the main card on ESPN+. So I suspect it’ll get maybe even more viewers than the main event on ESPN+

The Conor talk was just so he (Conor) could try to keep his name in the public and stay relevant. With him getting his stuff delayed they can’t even try and book a fight for him until his suspension is finalized. And he just got his hearing delayed so it looks like he doesn’t mind sitting out. (Surprise)

Im sure he wanted the CM fight. Cerrone would probably have the belt if the fights were on the prelims with not much attention. His anxiety robs his skills. That first cut back to 55 after a few years is gonna suck.

If you’re thinking about fighting, they ARE a good matchup.

If you judge a fighter’s skill by where they are on a card, you’re an idiot.

idjut.gif

Point and laugh at yourself.

It's a dumb fight to take. He should wait for better opponents.

Cowboy did an IG post calling out Conor...
<{ByeHomer}>

WTF. Cowboy needs to stop accepting fights against no-names.

can u get ur facts straightened out?
hes gonna be comain event on the VERY FIRST espn card.
thats a big deal.

Same thing faber used to do. Sounds like a decent strategy.

Pretty sure there is still a grudge against Cowboy for his brief stint with Bjorn and the Union deal. Cowboy should be a way bigger star IMO. UFC could have made more money on marketing him, huge waste. UFC is not a good promoter.

Who were the idiots floating around the Conor fight when Donald Cerrone is fighting on the prelims vs some guy ive never heard of......
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Do...d-for-UFCs-Debut-on-ESPN43-in-Brooklyn-146711

I just want to point and laugh at people who thought Cowboy vs Conor was actually even remotely a close match up, my god rofl.

well cowboy wants to fight and there no way to know when conor is fighting

conor fans boys were like hell yes easy win for conor

Pretty sure there is still a grudge against Cowboy for his brief stint with Bjorn and the Union deal. Cowboy should be a way bigger star IMO. UFC could have made more money on marketing him, huge waste. UFC is not a good promoter.

they market and use him all the time. why do you think he on so many fight night cards.

Back