Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

@helax , so Shannon is fighting Jakov Gospic now this Saturday. Apparently Dimitrenko never even knew he was supposed to fight Briggs. So it's Briggs vs Gospic on the 21st on the Haye Day card

Last edited:
Can somebody help me with a payout/dump? I jumped in last minute right before the Curran fight and split $50,000 between Curran and Melvin. AFTER first thinking go $50,000 for Melvin. So then I felt bad as I watched Melvin win all 5 rounds from my couch and thought I left a lot of winnings out there by splitting it $25,000 each on Curran and Melvin. Then, Melvin lost a decision in a fight (that was terrible) where he won all 5 rounds. Pathetic, but it happened. Anyway, can someone help a brother out?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bellator-155-5-20-8-30pm-et.3250195/page-2

Can somebody help me with a payout/dump? I jumped in last minute right before the Curran fight and split $50,000 between Curran and Melvin. AFTER first thinking go $50,000 for Melvin. So then I felt bad as I watched Melvin win all 5 rounds from my couch and thought I left a lot of winnings out there by splitting it $25,000 each on Curran and Melvin. Then, Melvin lost a decision in a fight (that was terrible) where he won all 5 rounds. Pathetic, but it happened. Anyway, can someone help a brother out?

That was FkD. Melvin won for sure. What on earth were them judges watching?

i got ya. whack decision

i got ya. whack decision

@helax

Thanks, man. That's a legit push, there. Jesus.
So then I'm due .61 of $25,000 on Curran. Can you make a payout for that? I'm in and out today, but I'll try to catch it ASAP once it's up.
Thanks again, brother.

Edit to add that's $15,250 and sorry for all the PITA here for that one late stab last night. Not trying to give you a full-time job with my requests.

lol

Last edited:
ya i meant the judge's decision
Melvin legit won that fight. These mma judges are just horrible my lawd. Just watched it again. It's just brutal to listen to that decision. Poor Melvin. He absolutely should have that strap right now

All my vmonies is out tonight, c'mon papa needs a new pair shoes!

Really?!

Just wondering, why wasn't there a USA v Argentina in the betting forum?

Last edited:
I'm back bitches
bGhc49D.gif

thanks guys!

The forums look crazy different and vbookie has changed a lot.

@ online mods!!!!! lol i won't be on til late tonight so if you are on and any of the fights start early/need to be settled would be awesome if you could handle it. thanks dudes

Back