Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

Posted darts, Barney v MVG goes down today @equus @Heisenberg @helax @tec87 @mohawkblood420

giphy.gif

Pac/Bradley and Joshua/Martin and a total rounds for Pac/Bradley?

Yeah I was gonna try to get something up tonight if time permits and my pos laptop decides to act right.

Being mobile owned sucks

Edit: nvm looks like Mohawk is on top of it, I'll try to do some games if I can

Yeah I was gonna try to get something up tonight if time permits and my pos laptop decides to act right.

Being mobile owned sucks

Edit: nvm looks like Mohawk is on top of it, I'll try to do some games if I can

Just noticed all these posts now lol

I'll post the cup winner/conference winners threads...Some playoff games when needed.

But the Playoff Bracket Challenge which @Rawex is talking about(I think) is open...I won't be doing that.

I'm loaded with the MLB season started now,but will help out with hockey as much as I can.

Gentlemen, weve established that this season is just a for fun season. Doing payouts whenever and playing with this new software. Well probably do the new season at the beginning of the nfl year. So as we play, come up with ideas to incorporate for this next season when we will also look to incorporate leaders and prizes again. Contests and whatnot.

When someone has a chance, can I please get a payout.

Thanks

If you get me your total I'll post it after I put the NHL games

Edit: nvm got it

Last edited:
So I laid out all my vmoney on the boxing tonight (earlier today) and I was running around today and just stopped in and I'm still broke but there are new threads since then, it appears. How does vwelfare work, now? I thought I got $500 or something if I was broke and another thread went up.

So I laid out all my vmoney on the boxing tonight (earlier today) and I was running around today and just stopped in and I'm still broke but there are new threads since then, it appears. How does vwelfare work, now? I thought I got $500 or something if I was broke and another thread went up.

If I'm not mistaken, the new software only gives welfare once a day.

Gotcha. Thanks, Paulrus.

i was cleaning out my computer and i hella found this. dem parlays when that hockey team went like 11-0 or some shit. im a lil late but its nice to see the parlay thread again even if i havent had time to check it due to being e-poor now.
sherdogvbookie.jpg

Saturday May 21, 2016 @ the O2 arena. London, UK Shannon The Cannon Briggs is fighting Alexander Dimitrenko and I am politely asking for a bet thread on this fight. Thank you kindly to whomever helps out, #LETSGOCHAMP

@315MMAFighter hey. merged your thread into this one. this is where requests go. i'll put up that fight as soon as i find odds for it

Back