Voting Thread - MS Paint Contest - Sherdog Shooping Championship Lightweight Tournament Round 1

Please vote for your favorite drawing from EACH match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you buddeh! haha... FTW... I don't see any point in staying anonymous after this beatdown. I'm tapping out. I got home from work & looked at the results (60 - 9 or something like that) & was like holy sh*t.... :eek: I just got Mirked. KOed in the 1st.... lol.....
We'll be thoroughly investigating the possibility that your opponent may have bribed the judges. ;)

Seriously, I though it was going to be 50/50.

tumblr_lz0kabrNJQ1rofxqqo1_500.gif

It's hard to contest with Shao Kahn, P4P greatest MK badass of all time.

For my own entry, I actually went a totally different direction than I first intended with it. I saved a copy right before I changed things drastically, after the voting is over I'll post it here and see the reaction.

Yea something tells me @Myrddin Wild is also a fan of the show. :D
Haha... yeah, I'm down with "Attack on Titan"... but that's not what I waz going for with my Holm face. I literally spent at least an hour or more with an actual picture of her while I painted it & got it as close as I could. She just has a quirky smile in most of her pix... & in all her pix, one eye is almost alwayz squinting a bit when she smiles.

Good call on that one though Brother One.... I didn't even see it till you pointed it out.

Here'z my shoop... & the Holm picture I attempted to paint.

xizMQFV.png

holly standing in dress.jpg

Haha... yeah, I'm down with "Attack on Titan"... but that's not what I waz going for with my Holm face. I literally spent at least an hour or more with an actual picture of her while I painted it & got it as close as I could. She just has a quirky smile in most of her pix... & in all her pix, one eye is almost alwayz squinting a bit when she smiles.

Good call on that one though Brother One.... I didn't even see it till you pointed it out.

Here'z my shoop... & the Holm picture I attempted to paint.

xizMQFV.png

View attachment 241827

I just finished season 2 of attack on titan.. was kinda weak to be honest, first was way better, dragging it to much now I need to go see the manga or some shit to get some freaking answers enough with them cliff hangers.

Hey question I keep wondering what are those lines on Bethe's stomach ? is that fat or them underwater demon gills.

All in that some scary image from the titan face to them gills. :D

Now every time Holly smiles I will look for them features.

We'll be thoroughly investigating the possibility that your opponent may have bribed the judges. ;)

Seriously, I though it was going to be 50/50.
I think that as much hate as Bethe gets... people weren't quite ready to deem her a full on demon with hornz & gargoyle wingz... lol.... Brother One pointed that out.

& of coarse your concept waz top notch. You took 2 main parts of that fight with the ref telling them to get buzy... & then Bethe taunting before she got KO'ed & then added some nice elements to the scene with the Mortal Kombat & just bleed guy.... well done bro.

Last edited:
I just finished season 2 of attack on titan.. was kinda weak to be honest, first was way better, dragging it to much now I need to go see the manga or some shit to get some freaking answers enough with them cliff hangers.

Hey question I keep wondering what are those lines on Bethe's stomach ? is that fat or them underwater demon gills.

All in that some scary image from the titan face to them gills. :D

Now every time Holly smiles I will look for them features.

That was an early sketch that was intended to show where I waz gonna put her abs... but after I moved on & looked back... I kind of liked the rustic unfinished look of Bethe.... while Holm waz all polished n stuff... so I ended up keeping them. I did toil over whether or not to fix them though. Check out the left hand on Bethe... lol... it's like a demon claw. Also "sketch quality"... but I kind of went for that & thought it added to the fact that she's angry & demon like even in the presence of sweet Holly. :D

That was an early sketch that was intended to show where I waz gonna put her abs... but after I moved on & looked back... I kind of liked the rustic unfinished look of Bethe.... while Holm waz all polished n stuff... so I ended up keeping them. I did toil over whether or not to fix them though. Check out the left hand on Bethe... lol... it's like a demon claw. Also "sketch quality"... but I kind of went for that & thought it added to the fact that she's angry & demon like even in the presence of sweet Holly. :D

Sweet Holly bro ? she a Titan you know how they roll. :D

For my own entry, I actually went a totally different direction than I first intended with it. I saved a copy right before I changed things drastically, after the voting is over I'll post it here and see the reaction.

For those of us that have multiple copies of progressing versions of their photos (for this and past contests), it would be cool to make an animated gif showing them progress. I might do that when I'm not lazy. The problem is I often end up cropping mine halfway through, which might make it hard to do the gif.

Not to mention she has WINGS.. she can fly so no damn tall wall will keep her out, this is truly scary.
cab2d860b70bddc7436c26a1fbaab475.png

I didn't save as many photos for the first contest so this was quick. I was going to go with blood stains on the canvas but it looked like crap.

I'd love to see the process you guys go through in making yours.

pi2FeIE.gif

Holly smiles like someone who has never before smiled.

Last edited:
Round 2 of the tournament will be next week. The subjects will be Bellator 180/UFC Fight Night 112.

Anyone is welcome to sign up for an undercard match.

Round 2 of the tournament will be next week. The subjects will be Bellator 180/UFC Fight Night 112.

Anyone is welcome to sign up for an undercard match.

given how much awesome potential the bellator card has, i think i gotta be on that undercard

Back