vote harder next time

1. It is absurd we still have the electoral college. Only way the republicans can win unless....

2. The harder the dems vote, the more the right cheats. There never would have been a president gwb or trump if not for shenanigans

Yes I've noticed an obsession with maps. Like the one that colors all the dirt where nobody lives red. Republicans living in the cities that have a strong Democrat majority would finally have a say in national elections.
The dirt where nobody lives =landowners, vs intercity renters/ public housing

no, it's land. Land doesn't vote. Human people vote.
Land owners absolutely count, 3-1 by you tally, maybe it should be more

How about you don’t pay taxes you don’t get to vote, that makes more sense than the popular vote bullshit

Tell me what I’m looking at. A specific post or the entire thread
The OP. I'd say changing a boxing glove for mma glove is a big rule change. Another one that comes to mind about sports fans is Vitor when he was on TRT. Some saying that he would have never KO'd them had he not been on a legal PED. Another is Crocop losing when he first came to the UFC because he was fighting in a cage and elbows. One I've heard is that Lebron wouldn't have been as good as he is if he was in 90's basketball rules because he's soft. I'm sure there are more but these are the only 2 sports I've personally followed.

Land owners absolutely count, 3-1 by you tally, maybe it should be more

How about you don’t pay taxes you don’t get to vote, that makes more sense than the popular vote bullshit
Interesting that you just openly admit that you think land owners should be made the ruling class by law. Were you ever a sister-fucking British monarch?

Interesting that you just openly admit that you think land owners should be made the ruling class by law. Were you ever a sister-fucking British monarch?
Completely dismisseing the 3 million Welfare queens,public housing, food stamp thriving part of your own post

When the people find that they can vote for themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic

Completely dismisseing the 3 million Welfare queens,public housing, food stamp thriving part of your own post

When the people find that they can vote for themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
uh...what

uh...what
You made fun of the goat fuckers in North Dakota stealing votes of the city dwellers 3-1, I was just showing how tha breaks down

Guy owns a 1000acres in the Midwest, verses 300 people living in a one block housing project subsided by tax payers

You made fun of the goat fuckers in North Dakota stealing votes of the city dwellers 3-1, I was just showing how tha breaks down
Let's just make it simple. One person, one vote, or kill yourself.

Back