vote harder next time

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
dont like the current president, whoever that may be, trump, obama, whatever........well by golly you just vote harder next time bud.

Winning by 3 million wasn't enough. We might need to reevaluate our election system harder, instead.

Fuck no!!! When I don’t get my way, I’m
Just going to cry about it for 4 years and hope the media makes up a bunch of asinine stories that I can latch onto....I might even riot or take a knee during the national anthem and call everybody who disagrees with me a racist.

Just going to cry about it for 4 years and hope the media makes up a bunch of asinine stories that I can latch onto....I might even riot or take a knee during the national anthem and call everybody who disagrees with me a racist.

It’s like you’re talking about the 8 years Obama was president.

Difference is this administration is filled with crooks and they’re being caught left and right for lying six ways from Sunday

Last edited:

Difference is this administration is filled with crooks and they’re being caugh a left and right for lying six ways from Sunday
<DCrying>

Difference is this administration is filled with crooks and they’re being caugh a left and right for lying six ways from Sunday

Nice try but nope, there wasn’t anywhere near as much bitching about obama in 8 years as there has been about trump...even before he was elected. And it’s not even close. Pedal your wares elsewhere liberal scum.

No, you'll just co-sign treasonous letters to Iran that undermine the US, and sit by happily like a pig in shit while the president acts like Putin's bitch lapdog... But you know better than all of us because you can see Russia from your house, right? Lol. Get a grip.

No, you'll just co-sign treasonous letters to Iran that undermine the US, and sit by happily like a pig in shit while the president acts like Putin's bitch lapdog... But you know better than all of us because you can see Russia from your house, right? Lol. Get a grip.

You tool, I can’t see Russia. What the fuck are you talking about? Be gone liberal scum!!!!

You tool, I can’t see Russia. What the fuck are you talking about? Be gone liberal scum!!!!
Lol - You're the one who doesn't live in the US anymore. Quit commenting on our politics, outlander.

Nice try but nope, there wasn’t anywhere near as much bitching about obama in 8 years as there has been about trump...even before he was elected. And it’s not even close. Pedal your wares elsewhere liberal scum.

Lol what a selective memory. What do I expect from a conservative hack hypocrite though

The Republicans spent 8 years throwing a neverending temper tantrum over Obama a President with no personal scandals and almost no legit administration scandals. The sheer hypocrisy of Republitards is simply bizarre.

Last edited:
The Republicans spent 8 years throwing neverending a temper tantrum over Obama a President with no personal scandals and almost no legit administration scandals. The sheer hypocrisy of Republitards is simply bizarre.

Interesting.

Winning by 3 million wasn't enough. We might need to reevaluate our election system harder, instead.

Or the fact that you had the shitiest candidate of all time that lost to a fucking reality TV star?

Dems, put someone decent forward, and I'll happily vote against the Rs. They're currently nothing like conservative principles should be and the only way they're going to learn they need to get back to that is to badly lose some elections due to their current corporate dick sucking

Or the fact that you had the shitiest candidate of all time that lost to a fucking reality TV star?

Dems, put someone decent forward, and I'll happily vote against the Rs. They're currently nothing like conservative principles should be and the only way they're going to learn they need to get back to that is to badly lose some elections due to their current corporate dick sucking
I don't buy that she was as shitty of a candidate as everybody who hates her says. I also don't buy that a generically good Democrat would have won the election either. Trump was a bad candidate in that it was obvious that he would make a terrible President, but he wasn't a particularly bad candidate for the job of collecting the required number of electoral votes. He obviously held tons of appeal. He crushed his primary.

Keep telling yourself that lol. Now be gone!!!

You’re constantly triggered like most right wingers. Triggered by reality and what really happened during Obama’s 8 years

Next election pray the next guy you worship isn’t a corrupt hack and hires other corrupt hacks.

You’re constantly triggered like most right wingers. Triggered by reality and what really happened during Obama’s 8 years

Next election pray the next guy you worship isn’t a corrupt hack and hires other corrupt hacks.

I couldn’t be less triggered.

Back