Volkan "No Time" Oezdemir arrested for Battery

Cormier Gus....?

205 is almost as bad as HW for losing fighters to unscrupulous activities

DC planted coke/steroids on Jon and now uses his legal muscle to put Volkan behind bars. Who can stop this madman??

Next man In......DC could have a nice long reign here.

Aggravated battery to be specific.
Which means he didn't just slap someone a few times, and they were physically fine.
He would've actually had to hurt them.

The state of Florida’s statute for Oezdemir’s charge says a person commits aggravated battery if he “intentionally or knowingly causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement.”

Last edited:
maybe it was a Colby fan who called the cops, his fans are the same bitches as him

So some coward didn't man up and fight? Had to run and be a pussy and call the cops? Wow, what a bitch. Just be a man and fight like all of us on Sherdog would do. Clearly, that pussy wasn't a Sherdogger. We'd have all fought Volkan because we're all the toughest guys you'll ever meet in life!

So some coward didn't man up and fight? Had to run and be a pussy and call the cops? Wow, what a bitch. Just be a man and fight like all of us on Sherdog would do. Clearly, that pussy wasn't a Sherdogger. We'd have all fought Volkan because we're all the toughest guys you'll ever meet in life!

The charges against Volkan are obviously much more serious. If Werdum had actually injured Colby, almost nobody would have complained about calling the cops.

The charges against Volkan are obviously much more serious. If Werdum had actually injured Colby, almost nobody would have complained about calling the cops.
That's funny if you actually believe that.

FUCK, this might affect DC's next title fight

What about DC vs OSP next? LOL

LHW is such a clusterfuck, but Cormier has got to be disapointed in this happening

I liked this fight a lot and it seems like Volkan's chances are blown

Oh well, shit happens

Aggravated battery to be specific.
Which means he didn't just slap someone a few times, and they were physically fine.
He would've actually had to fuck them up severely.

The state of Florida’s statute for Oezdemir’s charge says a person commits aggravated battery if he “intentionally or knowingly causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement.”
what would it be if he just slapped someone?

That's not true.

Volkan probably just wanted to slap the guy

Given the death touch ended up fracturing the skull

what would it be if he just slapped someone?
Possibly assault.
Battery requires real physical harm, where assault does not.
(The mere threat of violence can be assault.)

Slaps could technically be labeled as battery as well.
However I do think you need to cause more injury than a temporary stinging cheek to be arrested for aggravated battery.

He will have plenty of time soon. Anyone know if he can be deported or something? I heard MERICANS are hardcore on crime and stuff, and Trump also won Florida...

You joke but depending on his immigration status, he definitely could/should be deported

Volkan: Excuse me judge, you can't put me in jail - my nickname is 'No Time'

Judge: Case dismissed !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back