Volkan "No Time" Oezdemir arrested for Battery

You quoted his lawyer. Okay?

Genius, that comment had nothing to do with Volkan's guilt or innocence.

Guilty until proven innocent, right? Oh wait...

In the last thread you were such a firm believer in law and order, now you just ignore the basic principles of it.
I've seen many people call you hypocritical before, now I'm gonna call you hypocritical, too.

Holy shit, according to Volkan's statement, the arrest was caused by a bar fight that happened in August.

“Volkan Oezdemir appeared in a Ft. Lauderdale, Florida courtroom Sunday morning in response to allegations from an incident in a Ft. Lauderdale bar on August 12, 2017. Mr. Oezdemir was accompanied by his attorney Bruce A. Zimet. Following a brief hearing (before) a Broward County Circuit judge, Mr. Oezdemir was granted a $10,000 bond during the pendency of his case. Mr. Zimet, a former federal prosecutor, described the incident that formed the basis of the case as nothing more than a bar room altercation in which Mr. Oezdemir, who was not the aggressor, was totally justified in all of his actions pursuant to Florida law.

“Mr. Oezdemir expressed his faith in the America judicial system and looks forward to all of the facts involved in the August 12, 2017 incident being made public. Mr. Oezdemir has full confidence that when the full picture is presented that he will be totally vindicated.”
Nothing good happens in bars. Catch STDs and felony raps.

Guilty until proven innocent, right?

In the last thread you were such a firm believer in law and order, now you just ignore the basic principles of it.
I've seen many people call you hypocritical before, now I'm gonna call you hypocritical, too.
Oh my. Your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking. I recall you having this same issue on a previous occasion:
Sorry, I thought you were talking about Christianity vs Islam death count.
Because we (christians) are certainly winning that battle.

Let's try this again. I'll even highlight the most important part this time: 'Genius, that comment had nothing to do with Volkan's guilt or innocence. It's about that user thinking it's okay to batter someone 'because of their mouth'. It's not okay to do that.' I don't know whether Volkan actually did what he's accused of or not. That wasn't the point.

Also, just to clear up your little misconception about the law: 'Innocent until proven guilty' is a principle that applies to the justice system. An accused person does not have those same expectations when it comes to the general public.

Last edited:
Does the US have an extradition treaty with Florida?

So what's the nest step here? Are they having another hearing? Can we watch the hearing that happened somewhere?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back