Vitor vs. Hendo stoppage?

i9dpgQfChGYRK.gif

this about wraps it up..he was shaking like my wife :eek:

At the 236 retards who voted early stoppage

xBI5MNM.gif

this about wraps it up..he was shaking like my wife :eek:

the shaking alone doesn't mean a whole lot. When your muscles are weak or don't have enough nerve impulses to hold your leg steady, you will shake.

It's just temporary. You can get this on a heavy leg exercise day. just walk it off.

Vitor was all over him. If Dan survived from that point, Vitor would have just kept smashing him till it was definitely over. Just coz Dan auto-grabbed an ankle doesn't mean he was ok. I think he actually got hit so hard he thought he was Paul Harris.

Lost.

It was an ok stoppage. The way I saw it was that he wasn't going to get pounded on again and would have been dropped again if he managed to have stood up and ate more punishment until he went limp.

I thought it was a bad stop, until i saw the angle shown by that last gif.

HENDO'S LEG IS TWITCHING..

the guy seems so out of it too, sure he grabbed for a leg.. but damn.. he was pretty damn out. look at the way he falls from the kick..

hard to look at.. so brutal

The twitching leg ends the argument, he was out cold and it wasn't just a flash KO either.

Review the new gifs in the first post and make the same claims.

Just change the rules to a knockdown is a KO. This was a terrible stoppage by the worst ref the sport has ever seen.

I can name 50 fights that had worse knockdowns that weren't stopped and the result was the victim came back. Kongo/Barry, Nog/Mir I, on and on.

A terrible shame to do this to a legend with only a few fights left... It was also probably the last time we will see him in the UFC. Amazed at the blind Vitor nut swingers...

This is every bit as legit a stoppage as when Hendo beat Fedor, if not more legit. Can't have it both ways, Hendo fans.

early, oh for herb dean reffing that fight

a guy getting dropped doesnt mean he is done

Back