Vintage UFC shirt sold for 1,250 dollars

dana-white-mouth-thing-gif.692439

I'm still salty that back in the 2000s, when my entire wardrobe consisted of MMA shirts, I was never able to find either an old school Pancrase shirt with the X logo or a Peter Aerts Dutch Lumberjack shirt with the two hatchets. I wouldn't pay a thousand dollars for them, but I'd pay way more than they were worth :D

They must really not like whoever she is

Aside from feeling old as hell, it also makes me sad to think that there are young guys in the world who are going about their lives entirely unaware of the scorching hotness of Carmen Electra.

My old ass can spot Carmen Electra from miles away, rawr

tumblr_nkepazrduV1qz9wlpo1_640.gif

Have these people ever seen Cormier before, LoL what the fuck

Daniel-Cormier-autographed-action-figure.png

I got a UFC shirt signed by Little Evil and Jeremy Horn. Probably worth about three-fiddy.

I don’t know what’s worse, this? Or the guy draining Miley Cyrus’ shit from her tour busses and selling them and people actually paying.
This isn't a real thing that happened... surely. Right?

The shirts thing takes me back. I have the Affliction Rampage walk out shirt from the Rashad fight, a GSP Silver Star walkout from I believe either Hughes III or BJ II, Silver Star Anderson walkout from the Forest fight, Rich Franklin Silver Star walkout from can't remember which fight, and a One More Round tee with Ruthless on the back that I assumed was for Robbie but still not quite sure. Another random Affliction I thought Fedor rocked but don't really remember. I got a gold mine on my hands sherbros.

Looks good on you too bro..

cTJOL9E.jpg
haha oh man that is puurrfect :D . I love that you put the height wall chart up as well, nice touch lol.

Great shoop brother, I am saving this pic. I might be biased but no way the new UFC Reebok or Venom shirts can compare. That is a real mans t-shirt ;) especially good for very tall and super jacked sherdoggers.. like us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back