Vintage UFC shirt sold for 1,250 dollars

1250 for a 20 dollar shirt. Not bad, seller

How much for this notebook?

8EE74514-8394-43FF-A4F5-89859654A79E_600x600.jpg

i have a bunch of tapout shirts so i must be sitting on a gold mine

I have a lot of vintage MMA tee's, mostly Pride stuff. Have a Wandy shirt, a Wandy Grand Prix walkout shirt, couple of Big Nog Vitamins and Minerals shirts, some ORIGINAL Tapout stuff before they were sold at Walmart, a Full Contact Fighter magazine shirt... and a lot more. Most of it is in boxes but some of it I still wear.

You should post some pics of the PRIDE shirts, some of us old heads would love that sir...maybe do a thread?

silver-star-clay-guida11.jpg

I still own one of these and not in bad shape for it's age. Might be the only MMA shirt I have left. I have bins and bins of Concert Tees tho...

The Tito stuff always sells for chump change.

I like how they all have the exact same expression <45>

They must really not like whoever she is
My old ass can spot Carmen Electra from miles away, rawr

Also, MMA merch collecting is like any other sport- collectors subscribe to the greater fool theory; yeah, stupid to pay $1250 or w/e for that, but if some other jabroni will pay you $1800, you're an idiot not to buy it

My old ass can spot Carmen Electra from miles away, rawr

Also, MMA merch collecting is like any other sport- collectors subscribe to the greater fool theory; yeah, stupid to pay $1250 or w/e for that, but if some other jabroni will pay you $1800, you're an idiot not to buy it

<mma4>

Antique dealers don't just buy the antiques they want for their home...

Good point, Sherbro!

How do people verify vintage vs reprint and where do I sell all mine?

Different ways, you can generally tell by the stitching ie single stitch or double stitch. I’d recommend you check out eBay for your selling needs but beware they do take a percent of the sale

I don’t know what’s worse, this? Or the guy draining Miley Cyrus’ shit from her tour busses and selling them and people actually paying.
Why can't I unread that, why

I have an original UFC 63 Penn vs Hughes 1 shirt, and an Anderson vs Hendo.

Make me an offer nerds.

Back