Who is the greater businessman?

• Dana White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
who is the greater businessman in your opinion?

pssssttt Dana wishes he would be in Vince's league... Vince doesnt have bosses, its not even a good comparison.

Dana White is not even in the same league as Mcmahon as far as business, Dana White's bosses be it WME or Zuffa are the ones to be comparing to Vince, even then I'd say they got a lot of boot to fill, Vince has been doing his thing for far longer and had much more to overcome to get to where he has been.

Vince's greatest trick was convincing the world that wrestling was fake, he doesn't have to answer to any third party drug testing or any state athletic commissions.

You can compare Dana to Triple H if anything, that would be more of a same-level comparison. Even then Triple H wins because he married the bosses daughter, he will inherit and control part of the business for life, something Dana will never ever have

Has WWE ever been neck and neck with soccer worldwide?

b7juZ_.gif

<31>

You want me to drag my sack across your face?

Dana is a giant can. He has nothing on Vince

Vince by dominance.

Buying up the territories inspite of organized crimes threats, beating federal prison time, screwing over his biggest star adn taking a punch in the face liek a champ, risking his son's life for the business.

Come to think of it, Vince should have been the POTUS over Trump.

Back