Video: Tyron Woodley just claimed racism on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bored" is definitely not the term that accurately describes your feelings, lol. You're the white guy saying "get over all that old stuff already, it's meaningless. The deal is that black people are just inferior and they get what they deserve. Stop talking about race." That's not so much boredom as deep racial resentment, ignorance of history, ignorance of the present, deeper still ignorance of the connections between the two, etc..
lol

Last edited:
He's trolling, and yall all are falling for it...

Most popular golfer ever is like the only black guy in golf. All the most popular basketball players are black. Same with NFL guys. Lebron signed a BILLION dollar contract with Nike. LOL. When it comes to popularity or success Americans love anyone who is talented at their sport. I see no "boost" for white guys.

Yeah I'd agree theres really no glass ceiling in mainstream sports in the US for black athelets, as I said I think all you could really point to is some white sportsmen/women getting a bit more popularity relative to talent but again I don't think that's unique world wide, people are just that much more likely to connect to sportsmen of their own ethnic background.

I'd say 90% of why Woodley isn't as hyped as Thompson because he's viewed as a fairly play it safe fighter who fights in a style we see a hell of a lot in MMA plus perhaps because he also more prone to complaining in public as well. Just look at Anderson and how hyped he was to see the impact of style.

Ummmmm.... Rampage? He so hated by the big bad white man that he was able to star in a big budget hollywood production and is able to make money having nerdy white people watch him play video games.
How does admitting that Rampage has to be allowed by white people to do things not proving Woodley point?

white people need to stop explaining to blacks that they are not racist

if they call you a racist tell them to suck your dick
Wahyt Genocide

How does admitting that Rampage has to be allowed by white people to do things not proving Woodley point?

Man are you ever being stupid... My point is that he is well liked, because he is charismatic. And because of his charisma he was able to star in a movie. The color of his skin is a moot point, people like him because he's a cool dude. It has nothing to do with what white people let him do. There are other factors that can influence life that go far beyond race. Jesus Christ this isn't the 1960's. But keep fighting the good fight I guess...

sdDIG5K.gif

He said 'He's the worst treated Champ in UFC history"
said DJ and Jon Jones are treated bad too cuz they're black, And Jon Jones was buried cuz he's black. Wonder boy said he doesn't see Woodley as being mistreated at all and implied Woodley was being overly sensitive. Woodley also said Wonderboy begged for the fight which Wonderboy denied.

Both of these guys have no idea how to work the media. It's hard listening to either of them. It's easy for Conor to have the biggest personality in the UFC because most other top fighters are terrible at working the media

The respect for Woodley will happen once racism from MMA is eliminated.

Tyron is fighting an uphill battle, ladies and gentlemen, make no mistake about it.

The UFC fanbase is racist.

Boxing fanbase is not racist.

People still don't understand that the fanbase, is completely opposite.

UFC has a fanbase that roots for White Fighters, that loves white fighters with the "It" factor...If they are cocky, they are loved.

However if black/brown fighter with the "IT" factor is cocky, expect them to be hated by the UFC fanbase...Thats why it's hard for black/brown fighters to make as much money as white fighters in the current scheme of things.

The UFC fanbase likes black/brown fighters who arn't cocky but they are never superstars.
<6><6><6><6><36>

Man are you ever being stupid... My point is that he is well liked, because he is charismatic. And because of his charisma he was able to star in a movie. The color of his skin is a moot point, people like him because he's a cool dude. It has nothing to do with what white people let him do. There are other factors that can influence life that go far beyond race. Jesus Christ this isn't the 1960's. But keep fighting the good fight I guess...

sdDIG5K.gif
No your point was that Rampage was allowed by whites to be in a movie and that's proof that racism doesn't exist. That's like saying "O yea Jack Johnson was so hated by the big bad white man that he was allowed to be a millionaire" That's dumb logic.

Like CNN etc he seems to think claiming racism is a good career move, obviously thinks it'll get him noticed on a bigger stage.
He's right too, it's one of top stories on ESPN.com. More attention than he's ever got.

My white friend for 26 days in jail for unpaid parking tickets.

Jones got buried alright.

While i applaud his resourcefulness in finding a new alternative to get them PPV to Conor's, i really wish this whole black lives matter bull shit will end already, its extremely tedious not to mention dumb as fuck.

No your point was that Rampage was allowed by whites to be in a movie and that's proof that racism doesn't exist. That's like saying "O yea Jack Johnson was so hated by the big bad white man that he was allowed to be a millionaire" That's dumb logic.

Your putting words in my mouth and turning this into a strawman argument. You complain about white people not liking black fighters, then I give you example of a black fighter that has a huge white fan base and that's not good enough, because white people gave him opportunities?

Rampage found success, because he was a world champion and could sell tickets. He also has a charismatic personality. Tyron has the personality of a white teenage Mormon kid. That shit doesn't put buts in seats, but for some reason he still feel entitled to special treatment.

I'm done with this conversation, because you're clearly an angry racist Black Supremacist. I hope some day you can get the chip off your shoulder and enjoy life, because your current thought process has to be creating a toxic environment for yourself.

Now move along please...

Exactly. They also stole the Samurai. The first Samurai was actually a black man. Real talk.
I live in japan and i can attest this is true.
Actually Asians used to be black centuries ago BUT since they didn't have the right athleticism and big dicks and big buddies to keep up with rest of the population they got cast aside and throw in the archipelago to die.
The only thing left for this poor negros was eat fish and read books wich made then what they are today.
Its a sad,sad history...

Lmao reaching so hard. Fight Thompson again if your so sure. Honestly I like tyron but fuck bud lol. How long did the Ufc let him wait for his shot?

I live in japan and i can attest this is true.
Actually Asians used to be black centuries ago BUT since they didn't have the right athleticism and big dicks and big buddies to keep up with rest of the population they got cast aside and throw in the archipelago to die.
The only thing left for this poor negros was eat fish and read books wich made then what they are today.
Its a sad,sad history...
Lol smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back