Video: Tyron Woodley just claimed racism on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to cut this race baiting stain on the face of humanity. It looks bad on the company keeping a guy that incites true hatred and racial divide. Fuck him.

I'm British you dumb prick.

Notice how I didn't say I was suspicious of 'blacks'? I said blacks from Chicago. Should clarify that, and say poor blacks who dress a certain way, use certain slang, etc. There are black people in areas of the UK who are perfectly civilised and I treat accordingly.

Similarly, there are areas here full of poor white people I would also recognise and treat with suspicion. None of this is about racial supremacy, or 'oppressing' you, its simply about saving lives. That's what I care about.

"Britons first!" - shouted the terrorist

I'm surprised Angela Hill hasn't jumped on her soapbox yet to defend him.

This is how I feel about Woodley playing the race card, calling wonderboy entitled, ducking lombard, saying wonderboy's fans are clan members,etc.

giphy.gif

Precisely! Nate Knocked his ass silly.

Hes right. Tho. Hmm look at every black ufc champ that remotely acted like connor? Yet connor does it he gets praised.. i can name a ton of fighters white folks say ahh man hes cocky oh hes a thug blah blah. But when a white fighter does it. Its welcomed. So if ur not black its best not to comment cause u cant relate.

Its like a skinny person telling a fat person its easy to lose weight.

Nothing like a white person telling a black person what is and isnt racist lmao.. the term itself was created to describe white people treatment towards other people.

No it wasn't.

You idiot.

Woodley shouldn't have used Jones as an example, because jones did a lot to himself.

Woodley should have used the fans treatment of Rashad Evans as the prime example of his rhetoric in MMA.

Rashad wasn't even half as cocky as Conor and was the most hated fighter until he lost to Machida.

Can any Shertards explain why Evans was so hated while McGregor is praised for same thing?

Why was Rampage so loved when Evans wasn't by the very same people? It's a very simple thing called personality/charisma and has absolutely nothing to do with race. Most people simply don't even notice race until brought up endlessly by people who are utterly obsessed with it, in the guise of 'I'm not racist, but I demand everyone else should notice race. If you don't notice race as I demand you should, then you're racist!!'.

If someone with a huge mole on their face doesn't want it to get noticed and brought up in every little interaction of their life, walking around and yelling 'look at my huge mole!' to every single person they meet isn't really the best way to stop it getting noticed. When someone doesn't actually notice or give a shit about their huge freaking mole, then they start hysterically screaming, "Why aren't you noticing my mole you fucking molist?!"

The person just assumes everyone else must think about it all the time, simply because in their head, it's all they think about. They can't grasp the fact that most people don't give a shit about it and wouldn't notice it unless brought up by other people who are endlessly obsessed with it and think it rules everyones lives.

Complete insanity.

Tyron woodley is the ww champ of the world... he has worked very hard to get there. I am referring to how popularity of minority players work in individual sports that arnt tennis or golf lol
I call Bullshit on it.
You have very rich and respected athletes outside of the usual golf and tennis.In boxing,track/field and even in
Motoring.

The true is simple as this:

Stop looking for a excuse to cover your own bias and make the extra effort to become one of then or keep blaming everybody else for the shortcomings you created yourself.

Last edited:
This is how I feel about Woodley playing the race card, calling wonderboy entitled, ducking lombard, saying wonderboy's fans are clan members,etc.

giphy.gif
I probably watched this match 100 times. You start to notice the little nuances.... for instance there's this loudmouth big titty blonde in audience....anyone else notice her? Im still not sure if she was cheering Nate or woodley

No it wasn't.

You idiot.

Why was Rampage so loved when Evans wasn't by the very same people? It's a very simple thing called personality/charisma and has absolutely nothing to do with race. Most people simply don't even notice race until brought up endlessly by people who are utterly obsessed with it, in the guise of 'I'm not racist, but I demand everyone else should notice race. If you don't notice race as I demand you should, then you're racist!!'.

If someone with a huge mole on their face doesn't want it to get noticed and brought up in every little interaction of their life, walking around and yelling 'look at my huge mole!' to every single person they meet isn't really the best way to stop it getting noticed. When someone doesn't actually notice or give a shit about their huge freaking mole, then they start hysterically screaming, "Why aren't you noticing my mole you fucking molist?!"

The person just assumes everyone else must think about it all the time, simply because in their head, it's all they think about. They can't grasp the fact that most people don't give a shit about it and wouldn't notice it unless brought up by other people who are endlessly obsessed with it and think it rules everyones lives.

Complete insanity.
and rampage isn't even a good person(sexually assaults women, high speed police chase) it really is about the charisma and personality of a person

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is Woodley still talking.
Bored_77f48c_153233.jpg

sleeping_cat_by_ivince.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hes right. Tho. Hmm look at every black ufc champ that remotely acted like connor? Yet connor does it he gets praised.. i can name a ton of fighters white folks say ahh man hes cocky oh hes a thug blah blah. But when a white fighter does it. Its welcomed. So if ur not black its best not to comment cause u cant relate.

Its like a skinny person telling a fat person its easy to lose weight.

Nothing like a white person telling a black person what is and isnt racist lmao.. the term itself was created to describe white people treatment towards other people.

white people can't tell what racism is but they invented the term to describe their behavior?
lmfao you dumb as shit.

Guess what, Tyron Woodley just made it to a 26th page and constant bump to top of the UFC forum.

Any publicity is good publicity.

Let the bets roll in...

Guess what, Tyron Woodley just made it to a 26th page and constant bump to top of the UFC forum.

Any publicity is good publicity.

Let the bets roll in...
I Hope he goes on a Joe Louis type reign.
I love the saltiness he produces.
He should work for Morton's™

So you think Mighty Mouse isn't big because he wasn't promoted? The guy had a Xbox sponsorship and main evented cards.

Your just a hand fed delusional little crusty cunt.
A Sponsorship isn't promotion. And that was something MM sought out himself. It wasn't the UFC that hooked him up. There were however responsible for him LOSING his sponsorship. So thanks for proving my point yet again. UFC are shit at promoting there stars. What little press they get is snatched away from them. Thanks Reebok.

I Hope he goes on a Joe Louis type reign.
I love the saltiness he produces.
He should work for Morton's™

What other fighter other than McGregor and Rousey have had 25+ pages of triggering in recent memory?

It's a small club.

What other fighter other than McGregor and Rousey have had 25+ pages of triggering in recent memory?

It's a small club.
And Jon Jones tried so hard,
Only to get cheered at the 200 press conference.
Poor Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back