Video: Retrospective Brendan Schaub

I probably need to catch a new(er) episode of The Fighter and the Kid, cuz the ones I've watched were next to unbearable.

I kinda like Schaub on Rogans podcast, as he isn't the one running the thing and trying to be all alpha.

I would like to see this, link please?

Its just the general vibe. On one hand schaub will tell you the story of how callen nurtured him to the point where he can do stand up now. On the other he shits on callen just for the sake of it, making shit up and acting like a dick, almost as "revenge" for callen being a father figure to him. Cant watch any more of their toxic shit

I like Brendan. Yes he can be annoying as fuck but I think alot of people can. TFATK is a good show.

No one is perfect and everyone has personality traits that can rub some people the wrong way but it just seems on the internet people blow these up to unreal proportions, making people sound much worse than they really are imo

I probably need to catch a new(er) episode of The Fighter and the Kid, cuz the ones I've watched were next to unbearable.

I kinda like Schaub on Rogans podcast, as he isn't the one running the thing and trying to be all alpha.

I'm not a fan of Callen. He annoys me. Maybe you would like Shaub's solo podcast "big brown breakdown " which is mma centric

Back