Video: Retrospective Brendan Schaub

Remember that fight. Going in I think most thought Cro Cop was far past his prime and would lose but the fight was very close until the KO from Schaub in round 3.

I think Schaub didn't turn out to be as talented as we all thought because most thought he'd beat Mirko easily and when the Big Nog fight got announced they thought he'd win that easily as but Nog knocked him out.

Came in expecting douchiness, pleasantly surprised there was none

Great video

His funniest moment will always be getting koed by Rothwell.

Stand up career included

I just don't get why or how people are so annoyed about him?
What do they expect, deep meaningful discussions?

Poor Schaub, now that he is a commentator he can't be as cocky anymore, he really needs to watch what he is saying or people get all pissed off.

Remember that fight. Going in I think most thought Cro Cop was far past his prime and would lose but the fight was very close until the KO from Schaub in round 3.

I think Schaub didn't turn out to be as talented as we all thought because most thought he'd beat Mirko easily and when the Big Nog fight got announced they thought he'd win that easily as but Nog knocked him out.

I think it was more them being shot and therefore easy pickings for Schaub (or any up & coming HW) than him being that talented. Great fighters even past their prime can be a handful though. Brutal elbows in this.

Saw this video the other day, actually liked it.

As much as he's a bit of an annoying prick at times, the guy is a great example of a fighter who made it doing other more intelligent stuff.

To think that Brendan "middle of the road fighter" Schaub is probably now a millionaire, is pretty crazy.

This was done by the Fight Network here in Canada. They put out a lot of quality videos like this. Looks like this is just a preview of the full video.

I know it may be an unpopular position, but I like Shaub.

That being said, I always LOL when I think of "I just beat Andre Arlovski"

Retrospective is a great show. I just watched the 2 part Schaub episode a few days ago. Always good stuff.

I like Brendan. Yes he can be annoying as fuck but I think alot of people can. TFATK is a good show.

It's tough my man.

4d84661d0b87b014cfd9057eee3d370b.png

Back