[VIDEO] REAL reason why Trump fired Comey, worse than Russia. Epstein connections. (Pedo alert)

So you're probably really suspicious of Trumps connections to Epstein right? Right? :)

I certainly don't like it, but from what I gather he wasn't raping young boys. You'll find that at that level these guys are at though, everybody is at least one degree of separation away from some very sick stuff. It's a power thing and the only way for them to get their rush is to continue pushing things to extremes.

You do know Trump got a loan of over 300 million forgiven by Soros right? Trump used to party with Epstein. Kushner also has financial connections to our dark master Soros. Hmm wonder how Trump likes his pizza?

You didn't comment on my points regarding Pizzagate at all; obviously you can't say it's not a creepy place that is likely connected to pedophilia.

I certainly don't like it, but from what I gather he wasn't raping young boys.

Oh you did your own investigation? Cool, can you share all the info you "gathered" that cleared Trump. Thanks.

I certainly don't like it, but from what I gather he wasn't raping young boys. You'll find that at that level these guys are at though, everybody is at least one degree of separation away from some very sick stuff. It's a power thing and the only way for them to get their rush is to continue pushing things to extremes.

You didn't comment on my points regarding Pizzagate at all; obviously you can't say it's not a creepy place that is likely connected to pedophilia.
What about Trumps connection to Soros and Epstein?

Oh you did your own investigation? Cool, can you share all the info you "gathered" that cleared Trump. Thanks.

Look, I don't know who you are but what I gathered was from Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

What about Trumps connection to Soros and Epstein?

What about them? They're not germane to the topic of Comet Pizza* being a meeting ground for homosexual pedophiles, which it most likely is. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if the Democratic party was filled with child molesters, given that it's the party of lower-testosterone men.

*From what I understand Epstein was having sex with high-school girls, not young boys. If Trump is connected to that it's not good, but we need to see proof. Still, the degree of the crime is not as severe as sex with young boys.

Trump taking money from Soros is an interesting one. I think it was a move by Soros to essentially have Trump "owe him" and play Soros' game. However, Trump took Soros' money and then refused to get on board with the globalist plan. Hence why Soros was so virulently anti-Trump during the campaign and funded movements to stop him.

Last edited:
Look, I don't know who you are but what I gathered was from Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

What about them? They're not germane to the topic of Comet Pizza being a meeting ground for homosexual pedophiles, which it most likely is. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if the Democratic party was filled with child molesters, given that it's the party of lower-testosterone men.
You brought up Soros first. If you're so concerned about pedos you should be concerned about Trump association with Epstein. Lol Dems filled with child molesters lmao I guess no Republican has ever been convicted of child molestation. The whole pizzagate thing is ct for retards.

You brought up Soros first. If you're so concerned about pedos you should be concerned about Trump association with Epstein. Lol Dems filled with child molesters lmao I guess no Republican has ever been convicted of child molestation. The whole pizzagate thing is ct for retards.

I said this the other day and I'll say it again: just because something goes against your partisanship or agenda does not mean it's for idiots. That argument will get you nowhere.

I said this the other day and I'll say it again: just because something goes against your partisanship or agenda does not mean it's for idiots. That argument will get you nowhere.
When it's silly ct nonsense like pizzagate yes it is for idiots

When it's silly ct nonsense like pizzagate yes it is for idiots

I have to say you're making a very poor argument here. Better to just keep an open mind and retain some dignity rather than dig a hole for yourself.

I have to say you're making a very poor argument here. Better to just keep an open mind and retain some dignity rather than dig a hole for yourself.
Lol retain dignity? Ok pizzagate <45>.

You watched the video and you're still laughing? I mean, sticking your head in the sand is pretty sad, no offense.
Here's some more

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

Here's some more

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

I already said earlier in the thread that people at these rungs of power need to push sexual fetishes to their extremes because it's the only way they can get off anymore. The traditional assumption was that only Republicans did this sort of thing, but it's clearly not contained to just one political party.

Look, neither of us has anything to gain from defending either party wholesale. We can support individual politicians who might seem genuine, but that's it. There's a reason it's called the Swamp.

I already said earlier in the thread that people at these rungs of power need to push sexual fetishes to their extremes because it's the only way they can get off anymore. The traditional assumption was that only Republicans did this sort of thing, but it's clearly not contained to just one political party.

Look, neither of us has anything to gain from defending either party wholesale. We can support individual politicians who might seem genuine, but that's it. There's a reason it's called the Swamp.
Yes. You should stop defending Trump tho at this point when it comes to a person being genuine.

Yes. You should stop defending Trump tho at this point when it comes to a person being genuine.

Well, yes and no. Trump was the protest vote, and something that had to happen. Anyone who goes out on the campaign trail and says "Nationalism, not globalism, will be our credo" has my vote. It's the first step in the right direction for the country, imperfect as he is.

Trump is no pedo, I recall him hitting on a 10 year old yeah but he said he'd be dating her in 10 years. 10+10= 20. Not a pedo.

Here's some more

Pedophilia is not a partisan issue.
However, this shit is not normal:
600px-Hotard.png

Q6V4ktO.jpg

Well, yes and no. Trump was the protest vote, and something that had to happen. Anyone who goes out on the campaign trail and says "Nationalism, not globalism, will be our credo" has my vote. It's the first step in the right direction for the country, imperfect as he is.
You know Trumps an admitted globalist right? He swindled you guys.

Back