[VIDEO] REAL reason why Trump fired Comey, worse than Russia. Epstein connections. (Pedo alert)

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Cliffs:
-> Bill Clinton and Donald Trump connected to pedo billionaire Epstein
-> victims testified that Epstein had them sleep with rich and powerful men
-> directed them to collect information
-> Epstein got away with a slap on the wrist, no charges against accomplices as part of deal
-> Trump's name appears several times in documents related to the case
-> Seperate criminal complain accuses Drumpf and Epstein of raping a minor!

-> Judge who let Epstein off the hook was Alexander Acosta, who was nominated for labor secretary by Trump "just a coincidence" ;)
-> Trump says he hardly new Epstein
-> But quote from Trump:
"He's .. fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do and many of them are on the younger side" (WOW)

-> Comey has insight into information about lolita express investigation, was told to do nothing, Trump wanted him replaced with somebody who is compromissed... watch video for more infos, a lot of bad things are happening..

Now, somehow that's not mentioned in the video but remember that many people who worked for Trump later were arrested for being SICK pedo-animals. For me it really starts to look like Trump has his own pedo scandal going on.

Has anyone else joined the dots?

Cliffs:
-> Epstein got away with a slap on the wrist, no charges against accomplices as part of deal

-> Judge who let Epstein off the hook was Alexander Acosta, who was nominated for labor secretary by Trump "just a coincidence" ;)
-> But quote from Trump:
"He's .. fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do and many of them are on the younger side" (WOW)

-> Comey has insight into information about lolita express investigation, was told to do nothing, Trump wanted him replaced with somebody who is compromissed... watch video for more infos, a lot of bad things are happening..

Now, somehow that's not mentioned in the video but remember that many people who worked for Trump later were arrested for being SICK pedo-animals. For me it really starts to look like Trump has his own pedo scandal going on.

He most likely did some shady business with Russian Jewish oligarchs n is trying to keep it on dl

Yeah but how does pizzagate figure into this

Cliffs:

-> But quote from Trump:

Now, somehow that's not mentioned in the video but remember that many people who worked for Trump later were arrested for being SICK pedo-animals. For me it really starts to look like Trump has his own pedo scandal going on

Did someone hack your account?
joker-not-sure-if-serious-o.gif

Yeah but how does pizzagate figure into this

The pizza place was a hangout spot for many Democratic pedos since it was owned by one of them; the Monk's Cafe, if you will. It's just a gateway into this world.

• Accuses people for being pedos
  • Has a child pic in AV
hmm+_06a29c19aac393a4b877f8d7c539e173.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else curious to see how Trumpsters handle the full investigative genius of the guys who cracked Pizzagate?

Cliffs:

-> But quote from Trump:

Let's not forget Prince charles.

The pizza place was a hangout spot for many Democratic pedos since it was owned by one of them; the Monk's Cafe, if you will. It's just a gateway into this world.
<{Heymansnicker}>

I don't see what's so funny; in fact I think it's sad that you would dismiss this out of hand so easily. The owner of Comet Ping Pong was the ex-BF of David Brock, one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party. Brock's own Media Matters watchdog group was funded by George Soros. This is all fact, you can follow the links, they're not from the "alt-right". It was also a popular spot for Dem. party members to eat, including Podesta, who was invited there for Dem. fundraisers by Alefantis. The venue also had live music from such kid-friendly bands as Sex Stains and Heavy Breathing. Here's the latter's performance at Comet Pizza (NSFW):

I don't see what's so funny; in fact I think it's sad that you would dismiss this out of hand so easily. The owner of Comet Ping Pong was the ex-BF of David Brock, one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party. Brock's own Media Matters watchdog group was funded by George Soros. This is all fact, you can follow the links, they're not from the "alt-right". It was also a popular spot for Dem. party members to eat, including Podesta, who was invited there for Dem. fundraisers by Alefantis. The venue also had live music from such kid-friendly bands as Sex Stains and Heavy Breathing. Here's the latter's performance at Comet Pizza (NSFW):

So you're probably really suspicious of Trumps connections to Epstein right? Right? :)

I don't see what's so funny; in fact I think it's sad that you would dismiss this out of hand so easily. The owner of Comet Ping Pong was the ex-BF of David Brock, one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party. Brock's own Media Matters watchdog group was funded by George Soros. This is all fact, you can follow the links, they're not from the "alt-right". It was also a popular spot for Dem. party members to eat, and had live music from such kid-friendly bands as Sex Stains and Heavy Breathing. Here's the latter's performance at Comet Pizza (NSFW):

You do know Trump got a loan of over 300 million forgiven by Soros right? Trump used to party with Epstein. Kushner also has financial connections to our dark master Soros. Hmm wonder how Trump likes his pizza?

Ce18Nh9UsAA0g1l.jpg

Back