(video) Paige VanZant on WWE "I would definitely like to work with them" (FULL SCRUM)

yes. this is the path for
hacky women mma fighters.
win a few easy squash matches and get the "push" hoping that you will be a star.
lose multiple matches and fall off fan radar.
join wwe to be yelled at by retards so you can pretend your still relevent.

she definatly will be in wwe... doing shit dancing and spamming jumping switch kicks.

PVZ's demographic is all off. Too small. Not athletic enough. Not powerful enough. The standard of female WWE is way way higher on every level than female mma.

This is the smallest woman on the roster and they did a "Big Edmund" got cucked storyline. Big Edmund from Total Divas also claimed he was going to knock out the 400 pound Brodus Clay.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

She was cut years ago
PVZ is bigger than their current champ Alexa Bliss

I remember when k shamrock was in the wwf.

Get more money, less brain damage, and get to smoke weed.

Matt riddle was way ahead of the game

I remember when k shamrock was in the wwf.

Get more money, less brain damage, and get to smoke weed.

Matt riddle was way ahead of the game

Good point but I cannot see her making more money or smoking weed lol

I wanna see PVZ in the octagon against Rachael Ostovich.

This is the smallest woman on the roster and they did a "Big Edmund" got cucked storyline. Big Edmund from Total Divas also claimed he was going to knock out the 400 pound Brodus Clay.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the gayest post in the history of sherdog... and we've had guys post that they would suck Bryan Caraway's dick to get a taste of Miesha's clit.

Under no circumstances should you be sharing with anyone that you follow that shit, let alone share it on sherdog.

You know what would be fucking hilarious, if she went to WWE then it got scripted for her to fight and beat Rousey.
lol no way Rousey would except that script under any circumstance. She rather quit then lose to Paige.

lol no way Rousey would except that script under any circumstance. She rather quit then lose to Paige.

She obviously needs to make money, otherwise why would a socially awkward individual like her have gone into the WWE in the first place?

If PVZ needs work maybe Sherdog can start a gofundme to finance an adult film.

I offer to lend my services as a male actor for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back