(video) Paige VanZant on WWE "I would definitely like to work with them" (FULL SCRUM)

Working for wwe is pretty much easy money and is better than most jobs

Last edited:
She's too small. Not interesting enough. Not a star. Loses too much.

Shows no sign of progressing in MMA to become a star the level of what WWE looks for.

Attention whore going to attention whore.

Ronda made sense as was a huge star and for a while considered a wmma goat.

None of this applies to paige who would also look very ordinary next to the divas.

WMMA in a nutshell...they prefer fake fights

All kidding aside, PVS belongs in the world of pro wrestling. She's cute as hell and has great female genes.She owns the stamina equal to some of the greats of the game... ..

All kidding aside, PVS belongs in the world of pro wrestling. She's cute as hell and has great female genes.She owns the stamina equal to some of the greats of the game... ..

She probably wears great female JEANS, too. The tight ones.

Anyway, she'd just be buried in a division that many out there don't give a shit about(unless they're millenial cunts, that is). The "wrestling" is so contrived and horrible, that is why they are known as Piss breaks.

She probably wears great female JEANS, too. The tight ones.

Anyway, she'd just be buried in a division that many out there don't give a shit about(unless they're millenial cunts, that is). The "wrestling" is so contrived and horrible, that is why they are known as Piss breaks.
Ah- ha !! Lol.
I love Paige and owns some of decent wrestling chops..I also manage to keep dibs on sexy Zingano.Pro wrestling gets their hands on ' xx s' like the Zingano beast and the PVS beast and I'm not happy with possible shortcomings.

Zingano and Paige are popped and locked and ready to go.Lets get the warmer temperatures to cooperate on their end game shall end in beauty.

I can't believe I'm saying this but fuck it------ chick power does exist.Let the festivities begin !!!!!!

I apologize in advance to my stunning wife

She would sell her pussy and her soul to the devil for any attention lame.

She knows her ceiling in MMA is not very high.
If she manages to get into the WWE, best of luck to her. Probably easier money than UFC offers.

possibly but doesn't seem the pay scale in the wee is around the same if not lower

wwe%2Bdivas%2Broster.png

I BET ALL OF THEIR BUTTHOLES SMELL TREMENDOUS

Can't stand the WWE, but I don't blame Paige a bit. She pretty much knows that she's a mediocre fighter and her "MMA hot" status is really all she has to sell and that won't be forever, although as a fighter she's shown more heart and toughness than a lot of male MMA fighters.

That's why she's taking every opportunity to participate in any television show, game show, cooking show or fake wrestling gig she can get. She made $350,000 for making it to the final of Dancing With the Stars, the same as if she was the winner. I'd wager that's more than a lot of UFC fighters have made in their MMA career.

She seems like she's desperate to become a celebrity.

Back