Video of Kimbo

ShadFace

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bad video quality. Seemed like he caught the guy with a left hook and followed it up with a couple of punches

Wonder when (if) they're ever gonna put Kimbo in with a live opponent....

Oh man, every one of Kimbo's KOs get shadier and shadier. However I don't even need to look at this guy's record to know he would have fallen over with a stiff breeze anyway. They probably have glass chinians lined up around the block begging to take a dive for Kimbo.

Kimbo is a killer, Vitali better watch out, because Kimbo is coming for that belt.

Kimbo can puff his chest all he wants.
That fight shouldn't have happened and that fighter was beat before the bell.

Yeah......................................

Kimbo is doing good at that level, he'd lose if he steps up but if he gets paid then that's fine for him

Does anyone expect Kimbo to get anything but bums? Really? Come on. Seth Petruzelli put him down with a jab, where he was standing on one fucking leg. If they ever give Kimbo a real opponent, I fear for Mr.Fergusons health, he'd be goin to sleep. Kimbo's a Bully. You show the bully that you can take his shot, and you hit harder then him, he'll go down fast.

I know that Kimbo is a money making machine.....but if would like to step up in competition Oliver McCall lives very close to him in South Florida, and would love a chance against Slice I am sure.

I know this fight would never happen, just putting it out there. McCall is 47 and still fighting btw.

Kimbo should fight Bobby Gunn for the World Heavyweight Bareknuckle Boxing Championship.

Are people still paying to see this crap? I guess they are.

Back