Video of Kimbo

Bad video quality. Seemed like he caught the guy with a left hook and followed it up with a couple of punches

He is fighting worse cans in the ring of boxing than he did on the streets. Don't believe the hype. If you do then you have been fooled twice. Boxing promoters are trying to hype him up with cans so they can make money off of his name. Just like in MMA. Promoters are sneaky, crafty, money hungry leeches who know the business. Put Kimbo in there against a top 30 ranked fighter that is not has been bought to take a dive and see how far he goes. Anyone with a brain knows the answer!

He is fighting worse cans in the ring of boxing than he did on the streets. Don't believe the hype. If you do then you have been fooled twice. Boxing promoters are trying to hype him up with cans so they can make money off of his name. Just like in MMA.

Just like in boxing too. Look @ any top fighter and you will see a slew of cans padding his record. It's how you build a fighter.

Seeing this reminded me of when Jared Show was promoting a Kimbo boxing match and thanked Dana White for making him smart haha

Nah, he just doesn't have a good beard, just like ufc fighters.

Oh shut it Mr. Originality. With MMA fighters its more an issue of defense than chin. That said, Guillard does have a weak chin. And, no, I don't think that was a dive. Melvin got sparked.

Wow MMA fans have some nerves to say all this stuff about Kimbo when they have Bob Tapp disgracing the sport of MMA for the last 7 years or so, and paying him good money for it too.

Really? Bob "tapp"? No one with a snarky correction? What ever.

I like kimbo. During his season of TUF he was consistently friendly, hard working and humble.

Why are people still rooting to see Kimbo get beaten up when it's already happened 3 times?

Back