VIDEO: Las Vegas Police Officer able to shoot fleeing murder suspects in car chase

I wish every one of my patrol officers was this badass.

Yeah it was risky, but all things considered he is a hero. He stopped a threat who was shooting indiscriminately without harming anyone else. This suspect isn’t the kind you ideally just let go free.

Regardless of how careless it was, that was pretty badass.

Its 2018, there isn't a better way to communicate than CB?

It’s funny to think of it that way, but radio is still the quickest man. Most agencies have encrypted channels and what not now so they can’t be found on a scanned, but good old fashioned radio to radio is still very efficient.

It’s funny to think of it that way, but radio is still the quickest man. Most agencies have encrypted channels and what not now so they can’t be found on a scanned, but good old fashioned radio to radio is still very efficient.

Any way to go hands free?

Yeah it was risky, but all things considered he is a hero. He stopped a threat who was shooting indiscriminately without harming anyone else. This suspect isn’t the kind you ideally just let go free.

This .

Risk vs reward.

Looks like even the shots through the windshield were up close toe the truck so they should have hit.

He wasn't just blasting, he waited until he was close behind them to fire.

Fuck anyone that says he should be fire.

He should get a service medal for his actions.

The guy that lived should never breath free air again.

Any way to go hands free?

Unfortunately, not really man. The only way that I know of to go hands free to is activate our emergency signal and open your mic, but that can also cut off other people trying to use the radio because it prioritizes your radio.

(This isn’t directed at you Anung just wanted to add). I don’t totally agree with a cop shooting while driving like that, but I think a lot of times emotion takes over. It’s kind of like this asshole is trying to kill me so I need to return the favor. I don’t think the cop will be fired and we’re setting kind of a dangerous precedent by being overly critical of this shooting.

For instance, if this were a traffic stop and the subjects started shooting at the cop prior to him exiting his squad and he returned fire and struck a bystander would it be fair to blame the cop or the asshole who shot at the cop?

I feel like many of the same people criticizing this shooting to the tenth degree on here as well as social media would also take issue with the cop doing nothing and allowing the criminals to do further damage.

Apologize for the novella, just my .02.

Were they black? I never saw an article for this one titled “white cop shoots unarmed black man”

Either way good shooting by the cop

I saw one light skin guy run out the car, not sure I think they were white or latino?

It seems some of you people are mad at the copper for this

The cop wasn't going gungho, he followed standard protocol

It was the suspects firing at the officer in traffic that caused him to take drastic action, those stray bullets from the MURDERS could have killed innocent bystanders

The cop didnt return fire in the crowded main street he wait for them to go in a narrow street scanned the area made sure his gun was pointed straight and shot he had no choice

those guys were the ones who could have killed someone innocents with stray bullets

if they never shot he probably would have just kept tail on them like usual.

Last edited:
It seems some of you people dont get it

The cop wasn't going gungho, he followed standard protocol

It was the suspects firing at the officer in traffic that caused him to take drastic action, those stray bullets from the MURDERS could have killed innocent bystanders

The cop didnt return fire in the crowded main street he wait for them to go in a narrow street scanned the area made sure his gun was pointed straight and shot he had no choice

those guys were the ones who could have killed someone innocents with stray bullets

if they never shot he probably would have just kept tail on them like usual.
My thing having taken a couple shooting classes it's hard enough, in the passenger seat, with a RIFLE in a non moving vehicle to shoot at a target competently without the adrenaline going of being shot at.

I have to say That cop was pretty impressive, he remained so calm, the shooters were shooting at him he didn't panic and was informing other police the suspects were shooting.

I usually see these shoot out things but not in a car like this, even in standoffs barefoot and the cops will panic a bit and duck down and start shooting wildly even a lot of trained cops wont even aim proper they will run while shooting back, im surprised this one with one hand on the wheel one on dispatch was able to handle the road, and take aim without panic.

My thing having taken a couple shooting classes it's hard enough, in the passenger seat, with a RIFLE in a non moving vehicle to shoot at a target competently without the adrenaline going of being shot at.

Man I can only imagine trying to aim at someone while being shot at, id be in panic mode, I seen some people get hit with stray bullets before, one cop got hit with a ricochet from the concrete while hiding behind his squad unit car

He didnt even feel it but his leg was bloody.

Gunplay is no joke.

You took a class where you sat in a car with a rifle, trying to hit a target while being shot at?

Yeah, not for me. It is way to dangerous to shoot while driving, through your windshield and the side window in public. Cop should be fired and will be (I expect).
Poor judgement by both people.
Have you already created a GoFundMe page for the murder suspects and their families?

The officer has some stripes on his sleeve, indicating he ain't no rookie. Hell of a shoot, and hell of a Law Enforcement Officer!

Incredible how many vaginas are in the thread bitching about how cops should do their job!

Man I can only imagine trying to aim at someone while being shot at, id be in panic mode, I seen some people get hit with stray bullets before, one cop got hit with a ricochet from the concrete while hiding behind his squad unit car

He didnt even feel it but his leg was bloody.

Gunplay is no joke.

That's you but this cop didn't panic, he just did his job. There are plenty of stories of cops fucking up to focus on. This isn't one of them.

How do you feel when cops shoot bystanders on accident? that its totally cool and funny?

or is your knob slobbing of pigs so severe you cant imagine them missing

What about the perps accidentally shooting someone?
Cops are supposed to stop that from happening?
Weird that people get irritated by cops going after the bad guy.

That is what cops should be doing to the bad guy everyday.

Cant wait to see the perps.

Back