VIDEO: Las Vegas Police Officer able to shoot fleeing murder suspects in car chase

And immediately after the chase the same cop gave a ticket to a random guy for texting while driving. due to it being dangerous.

<Moves>

Is this standard police procedure in the USA?

I'm pretty sure one American SWAT team could take down the entire police force of most small and midsized European cities.

How do you feel when cops shoot bystanders on accident? that its totally cool and funny?

or is your knob slobbing of pigs so severe you cant imagine them missing

How do you feel when a cop successfully ends a threat with no collateral damage?

Any way to go hands free?
Most patrol cars you have to use the hand mic to transmit. It really should be push button on the steering wheel instead of a mic but no one had made one yet that I have seen in use. Makes pursuit driving suck, which is why the second unit or better yet an airship should be calling it.

This action is highly frowned upon by our policy. Not outright forbidden but "strongly discouraged"...

Also based on stripes that dude has about 20 years on the force. Each hash mark is 5 years.

Vegas Metro is still the wild west. My old range instructor told us "if you want to be gunfighters, join LVMPD."

How do you feel when a cop successfully ends a threat with no collateral damage?

Why ask? You already know. It makes him furious. He wants dead kids so he can stand on their still warm corpses and flog his pathetic anti cop rhetoric some more.

Last edited:
this guy is a legit bad azz.......however he could have easily killed someone with stray bullets.....not sure if this is the right thing to do but he probably checked the surrounding area before shooting......i never would have thought i would see something like that in real life.......a real life action hero

I'm pretty sure one American SWAT team could take down the entire police force of most small and midsized European cities.
Is there a point to your comment?

Regardless of how careless it was, that was pretty badass.

Its 2018, there isn't a better way to communicate than CB?

At the very least how hard is it to wire up a button onto the steering wheel so you're not driving with one hand during a high speed chase.

Our policy is never to shoot at or from a moving vehicle, but murder suspects that are actively firing at the police are a special circumstance. This was a crazy video.

The gunfire began at around 7:30 a.m. that when an unidentified man was fatally shot at a car wash

He had to shoot through the glass, dudes driving through traffic with one hand on the wheel and one on his dispatch speaker warning every officer about shots being fired and not to get too close, over takes the other officers and with hand gun blasts them and they crash into a wall.

Las_Vegas_officer_fires_through_window_a_0_5802286_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Murder Suspects Shoot at Officers -- Body Worn Camera Footage from July 11, 2018 Incident

http://www.fox13news.com/news/body-...icer-firing-through-window-at-murder-suspects

Pretty heroic but that was a clumsy magazine change.

And immediately after the chase the same cop gave a ticket to a random guy for texting while driving. due to it being dangerous.

<Moves>

The random guy texting was not doing anything to reduce another threat just being dangerous with no possible beneficial reward . The cop was working to remove a real threat with his multi tasking. Not a valid comparison.

I don't usually support trigger-happy cops but in this case i guess it was justified, those criminals had to be stopped, they were firing at the chasing cops and hit a police car. You can't just tail them when they are shooting at you. And the cop was pretty reserved with his shooting.

I'll remember watching this video.. good one. Both suspects were up when the officer came to his stop. Either could have smoked him as he stopped close and had to reload.

Last edited:

<Moves>

The random guy texting was not doing anything to reduce another threat just being dangerous with no possible beneficial reward . The cop was working to remove a real threat with his multi tasking. Not a valid comparison.

Is it somehow possible you missed the dancing emoji in my post suggesting I was joking?

lighten-up-francis-22862786.png

I know the criminals shot first and I normally want to defend police, but shooting out of a moving car is something you should leave for the gangster movies.

Have you already created a GoFundMe page for the murder suspects and their families?

Either a very stupid reply or a horrible attempt at trolling.
I have zero sympathy for the murderers in the suv and certainly would not start or participate in a GFM page for them.
I would however be very sympathetic towards any innocent bystander being shot by police while they are in car pursuit. Shooting from a car at a high speed is more dangerous to the public than just pursuing them.

Either a very stupid reply or a horrible attempt at trolling.
I have zero sympathy for the murderers in the suv and certainly would not start or participate in a GFM page for them.
I would however be very sympathetic towards any innocent bystander being shot by police while they are in car pursuit. Shooting from a car at a high speed is more dangerous to the public than just pursuing them.
Uhhhhhhh...the fleeing murderes were SHOOTING at the cop. Uhhhh, what did you expect the cop to do? Just chase them till they ran out of gas and ammunition!?

Back