(video) Heated Nasrat Haqparast vs. Marc Diakiese weigh in face off

Ofcourse it's fake.. if it wasn't fake it means they are retarded.

Having genuine hate/bad blood for a random stranger you're going to compete against in a sporting event sounds very high on the autism spectrum.

You don't seem to know either what autism is, or what it's like to be a professional fighter.

That Diakase guy always acts like that at weigh ins

You don't seem to know either what autism is, or what it's like to be a professional fighter.

lswdoqo.gif

Ur stupidity amuses me bro

So stupid that i make dinner party psychology assumptions about autism and professional fighting, whilst knowing about neither.

Post another cartoon, it won't distract from you being stupid. Just stop, learn your lesson, and grow.

Peace out.

So stupid that i make dinner party psychology assumptions about autism and professional fighting, whilst knowing about neither.

Post another cartoon, it won't distract from you being stupid. Just stop, learn your lesson, and grow.

Peace out.
There's no lesson to be learned.
Stop trying to be an asshole online to make yourself feel better. You are in fact stupid.

They act like retards at weigh-ins and social media to try and boost name value, you did not reinvent the light bulb, and that shit is obvious to anybody with basic common sense. If they are ok with acting rude and retarded which looks embarrassing, fine, they are grown ups, but that doesn't change the fact they are putting on an act like they're rude and retarded.

None of that negates anything I said. learn some basic communication skills

There's no lesson to be learned.
Stop trying to be an asshole online to make yourself feel better. You are in fact stupid.

They act like retards at weigh-ins and social media to try and boost name value, you did not reinvent the light bulb, and that shit is obvious to anybody with basic common sense. If they are ok with acting rude and retarded which looks embarrassing, fine, they are grown ups, but that doesn't change the fact they are putting on an act like they're rude and retarded.

None of that negates anything I said. learn some basic communication skills

The fact that you said the actions of professional fighters make them appear autistic, without any more than a dinner party understanding of autism, and zero experience of what its like to be a professional fighter, is pretty dumb.

Diatribe all you like, you said some stupid shit, don't do it again. That's the lesson to learn.

The fact that you said the actions of professional fighters make them appear autistic, without any more than a dinner party understanding of autism, and zero experience of what its like to be a professional fighter, is pretty dumb.

Diatribe all you like, you said some stupid shit, don't do it again. That's the lesson to learn.
Of all the things to find on sherdog, an SJW.
How about you get butt hurt somewhere else about insignificant shit.

I'm very well aware of what the autism spectrum is, and there is no reason to experience how it is to work in a field to understand it from the outside.

Do you go sniff dogs but tholes and and piss on fire hydrants to understand dogs from the outside? For your sake I hope not, cause this is your logic.

But of course you have a vast fighting record in addition to a degree and experience in practicing as a mental therapist. You can be anything you want on the internet. Again, if you disagree with this as well, it's your same logic, and you shut yourself up.

Isn't this diakiese the gay for pay guy? Why's he so aggressive for being such an open minded individual?

Of all the things to find on sherdog, an SJW.
How about you get butt hurt somewhere else about insignificant shit.

I'm very well aware of what the autism spectrum is, and there is no reason to experience how it is to work in a field to understand it from the outside.

Do you go sniff dogs but tholes and and piss on fire hydrants to understand dogs from the outside? For your sake I hope not, cause this is your logic.

But of course you have a vast fighting record in addition to a degree and experience in practicing as a mental therapist. You can be anything you want on the internet. Again, if you disagree with this as well, it's your same logic, and you shut yourself up.

You understand dogs? "if a dog could talk, we couldn't understand him" - Wittgenstein.

Technically he said Lions, but same thing.

"you're like the expert swimmer who's never been in the pool" - Matt Serra.

Not only did you show no evidence that you knew anything about either autism or professional fighting from experience, you were tenuous as fuck in your clutching, reaching babbling attempts to link the two.

"i bet you can't tell me what it smells like inside the Cistine Chapel" - Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting. Worth watching that scene on YouTube before you clutch at straws and try to reply.

Seriously.

You understand dogs? "if a dog could talk, we couldn't understand him" - Wittgenstein.

Technically he said Lions, but same thing.

"you're like the expert swimmer who's never been in the pool" - Matt Serra.

Not only did you show no evidence that you knew anything about either autism or professional fighting from experience, you were tenuous as fuck in your clutching, reaching babbling attempts to link the two.

"i bet you can't tell me what it smells like inside the Cistine Chapel" - Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting. Worth watching that scene on YouTube before you clutch at straws and try to reply.

Seriously.
You connect nothing to nothing by throwing around random quotes.
Virgil Hunter has never competed in boxing, but he trained world champions and p4p pro rankers.
Veterinarians, animal trainers, zoology professors etc none need to become animals to know how how to explain them better than others.

WTF is showing evidence about autism, any idiot like you can start copying shit from DSM journals or even wikis online rn. How ironic that after all your verbal garbage your confidently claiming someone else is reaching/babbling.

This is going nowhere, and you seem to be having fun with what looks like trolling to me. If this is indeed you genuinely conversing, then lets agree to disagree and move on.

Back