(video) Heated Nasrat Haqparast vs. Marc Diakiese weigh in face off

Ofcourse it's fake.. if it wasn't fake it means they are retarded.

Having genuine hate/bad blood for a random stranger you're going to compete against in a sporting event sounds very high on the autism spectrum.
not really, if someone acts like a piece of shit towards you and you get heated up, what's the problem? the stupid thing is going into the fight with these emotions

Diakiese always acts like a fool this isnt the first time

That does not describe autism at all.
There was nothing in that sentence about "describing autism", only an example of how one might act if very high on it's spectrum.

not really, if someone acts like a piece of shit towards you and you get heated up, what's the problem? the stupid thing is going into the fight with these emotions
the guy who started "acting like a piece of shit" out of nowhere is what I've described in the beginning. That is pretty much retarded.

doesn't diakiese try to cause drama for like every staredown? don't really remember.

anyways, unless this nasrat dude is a good grappler he's probably going to sleep.

Dick move with the knuckles on the chin.

There should be a no-touch rule prior to the fight, with fines levied for fighters who can't control themselves.

So we have mini kelvin and Kelvin who is a mini Cain. LoL. I dig it.
I was thinking more along the lines of making Kelvin Middle Cain and Nasrat Small Cane.

Not that heated.

marc stinks but the other guy stinks worse

shitty fight

Kelvin is obviously motivated as he was able to make 155, hard to see him losing this.

Back