Video games you'd like to see a movie or tv series version of

The Witcher. If done right would surpass Game Of Thrones.

How about classics like Space Invaders, Defender, Tempest!

latest

latest

Best thing out of the Star Wars universe.

The Last of Us. There was supposed to be a movie, but it's in development hell, might not ever be made. I think a TV series would actually be a better format for it. Because it's sort of a long-form journey better suited for a series than a 2-hour movie. This probably isn't likely to happen either, but I think it could be great.

The Evil Within would be interesting.

''Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines'' would make a great series in the right hands, I loved that 90s urban gothic atmosphere that it had, and the power struggle between clans and characters would be suited for a long format like a tv series.

If they actually just made a faithful adaptation of the early Resident Evil games, it could be pretty awesome.

Unlike that awful abomination of a franchise series that @shadow_priest_x loves for some ungodly reason.

<{cruzshake}>

The first season of Walking Dead is more Resident Evil esque than the actual RE movies.

Specially reminded me of Resident Evil 3.
With Jill Valentine a surviving police woman

I think dino crisis could make a good series, with the right people behind it and a decent budget.

If they actually just made a faithful adaptation of the early Resident Evil games, it could be pretty awesome.

Unlike that awful abomination of a franchise series that @shadow_priest_x loves for some ungodly reason.

<{cruzshake}>

This posts makes me wanna marathon the Resident Evil movies all over again!

Would have to be 3 movies...legend of zelda link to the past.

Tenchu. My fuck if they did this right...

Fable.

Mk2. Current mk adaptations sucked balls.

Starfox.

Battletoads. Tmnt had a movie why not the toaDs?

Back