Video games you'd like to see a movie or tv series version of

Jennifer-Lawrence-Makes-Gross-Face.gif
source.gif

Back in the day I always thought a Diablo movie would be dope, something similiar to LOTR in terms of cinematics.

I am doing the opposite because this thread is already done so many times.

MMO-RPG in the Game of throne setting.

Sandbox adventure in the Mad Max setting. (I guess it'll be a fallout clone)

Grand Theft Auto style game or FPS in the John Wick setting

Has anyone said grand theft auto yet?

Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver takes place within the fictional world of Nosgoth, where the health of the land is tied to the nine Pillars of Nosgoth, and each pillar in turn is represented by a guardian. Before the events of Soul Reaver, the guardians became corrupt, and, after Kain killed eight of them, he discovered he was the final one.[6] Refusing to sacrifice himself to restore the Pillars, he doomed Nosgoth to eternal decay and proceeded to raise his vampire lieutenants, including Raziel, to besiege the land. By the time of Soul Reaver's introduction, the vampires are now the land's dominant species and apex predators, the humans have been decimated, and the vampire tribes have each claimed a region of Nosgoth and turned their attention to internal matters. Unknown to the vampires, beneath Nosgoth lurks The Elder God, an ancient and powerful entity. The Elder God controls the Wheel of Fate, a cycle of reincarnation of souls that circle the Wheel in a loop of predestination; however, because vampires are immortal, their souls do not spin with the Wheel, causing the land to decay as the Wheel stalls.[7] By the time that Raziel is revived centuries after the game's opening cinematic, Nosgoth is on the brink of collapse, little more than a wasteland wracked with cataclysms and earthquakes.

I keep hearing about a borderlands movie. It's the most doable. Nothing intricate and has hollywood written all over it when it comes to plot.

Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver takes place within the fictional world of Nosgoth, where the health of the land is tied to the nine Pillars of Nosgoth, and each pillar in turn is represented by a guardian. Before the events of Soul Reaver, the guardians became corrupt, and, after Kain killed eight of them, he discovered he was the final one.[6] Refusing to sacrifice himself to restore the Pillars, he doomed Nosgoth to eternal decay and proceeded to raise his vampire lieutenants, including Raziel, to besiege the land. By the time of Soul Reaver's introduction, the vampires are now the land's dominant species and apex predators, the humans have been decimated, and the vampire tribes have each claimed a region of Nosgoth and turned their attention to internal matters. Unknown to the vampires, beneath Nosgoth lurks The Elder God, an ancient and powerful entity. The Elder God controls the Wheel of Fate, a cycle of reincarnation of souls that circle the Wheel in a loop of predestination; however, because vampires are immortal, their souls do not spin with the Wheel, causing the land to decay as the Wheel stalls.[7] By the time that Raziel is revived centuries after the game's opening cinematic, Nosgoth is on the brink of collapse, little more than a wasteland wracked with cataclysms and earthquakes.

would like too see this in a hbo got style series

still to this day i watch the cutscene made movies on yoytube due to how awesome the lok world and dialogue is.

also add an animated sly cooper and jak and daxter

would like too see this in a hbo got style series

still to this day i watch the cutscene made movies on yoytube due to how awesome the lok world and dialogue is.

also add an animated sly cooper and jak and daxter

My friend named her kid Raziel. Lol.

How many disastrous film adaptations is it going to take before you guys realize it just ain't in the cards?

Two answers

Shadowrun

Mass Effect

Disregard all others.

Bright was basically this, but I was expecting more cyberpunk, but it was just Shadowrun in present time

An awesome game, you'd think it was boring looking at it, but its awesome

Lol how was that "basically Bright?" I haven't seen Bright but what I gathered from the trailer that shit ain't no dystopian dark cyberpunk with magic, hacking and cyber courier Jonny mnemonic type shit.

I would love a Shadowrun series with the characters from the Wolf And Raven or Run Hard, Die Fast novels.

Back