VIDEO: Dominick Cruz vs. TJ Dillashaw (FULL FIGHT)

Regardless of who you thought won no one can deny how good Dom is.

70 seconds worth of fighting in four years and he has an extremely close fight with the best dude in the weight class, who else could come back from that kind of time off and do that?
As a TJ fan this.
Even if I scored the fight for my boy, it was super close. Dom is amazing.

Same as I thought at the time, first three rounds could go either way, last two clearly Dillashaw. Cruz simply blacking up and avoiding punches shouldn't win him rounds, nore should those takedowns that went absolutely nowhere.

I finally know how you Gustafsson fans feel.

Same as I thought at the time, first three rounds could go either way, last two clearly Dillashaw. Cruz simply blacking up and avoiding punches shouldn't win him rounds, nore should those takedowns that went absolutely nowhere.
Remember Rogan talking about how Cruz was landing punches even though the replays showed him missing.

Regardless of who you thought won no one can deny how good Dom is.

70 seconds worth of fighting in four years and he has an extremely close fight with the best dude in the weight class, who else could come back from that kind of time off and do that?
Exactly! That's what I've been preaching since this fight happened.

Remember Rogan talking about how Cruz was landing punches even though the replays showed him missing.

Certainly the hype was on for Cruz during the match and made me less surprised by the decision.

I just don't see how anyone could think Dillashaw won. Dominick smoked him for 3 straight rounds.

Great fight. Anyone that missed it, take advantage. I'll certainly watch it again.

First time I watched I was bias, scored for Cruz. Second time not so sure..

Close fight, but Cruz won first 3 rounds, TJ won last 2, though Dom still put in work as well.

Fantastic fight. Was definitely tense. Incredible comeback for Dom no matter who you had winning.

I think Dom dictated the fight. He made TJ fight his fight, and not the other way around. I think the fact that TJ whiffed so many strikes definitely frustrated him; he was clearly emotionally distraught after the fight and his thinking that he was better everywhere, including Doms stable of movement, was the culprit.

Dom is clearly the master of movement. Couple that with winning the wrestling for the fight, and you've got a winning formula.

The BJJ scout videos, while I'm sure very cursory, were excellent for helping a layman like me better understand the fight.

Hope they rematch. Dillashaw can beat Cruz just needs a tighter gameplan.

TJ won that s*** or Dom didnt do enough to beat the champ. Everybody was biased towards Cruz for his story and on the other side hating TJ for leaving TAM

Back