Video : Chael Sonnen is stunned GSP is considered an underdog.

I am stunned too. GSP is the decision king. I think he out scores Bisping everywhere.

Exactly my point. All over the place.

The whole thing is click bait for the betting website that sponsors Chael. Georges is not the underdog. Chael throws out this line, and plugs the website.

Well the betting website you refer to must surely have Bisping as the favorite? Chael can't be plugging a betting website by slamming them for having Bisping as favorite over GSP when in fact he is not. So either Bisping is considered favorite just by this website alone (further fuelling the argument that oddsmaking in the UFC is nothing short of infantile) or it's a bet-fixing conspiracy! ...

Huge, unapologetic GSP fan here....
He's to small for middleweight.
I'm worried about this fight.

The Shale is a long time GSP slurper. If I ever met him in person, I would get up in his face and call him a nut hugging beta cuck virgin basement dweller.

Well legend has it that one night in the quiet cosy sitting room of a house in West Linn, Oregon, the Angel Gabriel visited Mrs Sonnen and said to her "You will have a child... and you will name him Chael..."

Give her a break man, she didn't exactly have much fucking choice did she

Underrated post

The Shale is a long time GSP slurper. If I ever met him in person, I would get up in his face and call him a nut hugging beta cuck virgin basement dweller.

GSP or Chael?

Exactly my point. All over the place.

Well the betting website you refer to must surely have Bisping as the favorite? Chael can't be plugging a betting website by slamming them for having Bisping as favorite over GSP when in fact he is not. So either Bisping is considered favorite just by this website alone (further fuelling the argument that oddsmaking in the UFC is nothing short of infantile) or it's a bet-fixing conspiracy! ...

Listen to the last minute of the video. Chael is plugging the website.

Chael is off his nut. GSP has been away for four years and his comeback fight is against a current champ in a weightclass he's never competed in before.

Georges jab like Golovkin and wrestles like Burroughs. He would do whatever he wants.

Wow. Some thin skinned snowflakes
Love St Pierre. But I can see him as the underdog. This is a tough fight. Bisping maybe hated, but the guy can be impressive. I expect a war!!!
i think it’ll be like BJs comeback.

GSP is the underdog because he is the smaller fighter, fighting for the first time at 185 AND he's been "retired" for the past 4 years.
GSP is also getting up there in age.

Besides, training is not fighting.

I do think GSP will be competitive,m and will be rooting for him/

But I don't consider him the favorite.

Back