Video : Chael Sonnen is stunned GSP is considered an underdog.

Chael is notoriously bad at predicting how fights will go, I would love to see GSP come in and keep adding to his legacy but this is his toughest fight ever and it's been 4 years since he's competed, even is he's been training the entire time it's still a big factor.

I feel like GSP has a 50/50 shot at winning and going down as a two division champ but if he does he will just be a fish out of water at the 185lb division.

Well legend has it that one night in the quiet cosy sitting room of a house in West Linn, Oregon, the Angel Gabriel visited Mrs Sonnen and said to her "You will have a child... and you will name him Chael..."

<mma4><{titihmm}><13>

Is Chael supposed to be some fountain of wisdom?

Don't you think his opinion somehow does matter, since he's been doing the same sport and actually fought one of these guys and trained with the other one? No? Not just a little bit?

It’s French. Perfectly common name in Quebec or France. Like Jacques...
I’ve never met anyone named Jacque...only know a black/mixed girl named Jacques, but it’s pronounced jack-weese, with the S not being silent. That’s why the silent S at the end of Georges doesn’t make sense.

Chael weighs in on GSP vs Bisping.

He has competed with both of them personally, Bisping in the cage, and Georges in sparring.

He is SHOCKED to see folks, even top UFC fighters such as Luke Rockhold, discounting GSP in this fight.

He thinks its going to be a very competitive match-up, and says that St. Pierre will be faster AND stronger than Bisping, despite the 4 year absence.

He says Georges never stopped training, despite his hiatus from competition.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Chael's an idiot. GSP is the favorite.

He should be an underdog. Bisping is a big MW. Used to fight LHW he's so big. He'll have 20 lbs on GSP.

GSP is out of his prime by 4-5 years. And thats a big deal for GSP - He relies on his speed to win fights - all those TDs and superman punches are speed based - and speed is first thing to go when men start declining.

GSP has not fought in 4 years. Who knows what will show up? You know what you get with Bisping.

Any of these three factors alone make GSP an underdog. Together I'm suprised odds as as close as they are.

Obviously GSP is a GOAT but that was a long time ago and ppl seem to get caught in nostalgia rather than here and now. I got Bisping by beat down.

4 years of non covered competition will do that, this is MMA's version of Schrodinger's cat. Until we see him compete at the highest level he is both the favorite and the under dog.

I’ve never met anyone named Jacque...only know a black/mixed girl named Jacques, but it’s pronounced jack-weese, with the S not being silent. That’s why the silent S at the end of Georges doesn’t make sense.

Georges (name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Georges
Pronunciation
French: [ˈʒɔʁʒ]
Gender Male
Language(s) french
Origin
Meaning
"Farmer"
Other names
See also
George, Jürgen, Yuri, Georgy, Georg, Giorgio, Jorge
Georges, a French name with the same origin as the English name George, may refer to:

Contents
[1People
People[edit]
Given name[edit]
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
Z
Other name[edit]
Surname[edit]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_(name)

Ur right 2nd time I rewatched it I thought it was closer but I remember watching it live I thought that shit was a fucking robbery maybe because it was so surprising I dunno lol
I remember watching it and just knowing that GSP lost. When they read the results I was pissed. I like GSP, but he lost that fight.

It's gonna be a typical lay and pray from GSP. Expect this fight to look like Bisping vs sonnen. It could be a very close fight. If Bisping gets another gift decision I'm gonna take a dump in a box and fed ex it overnight to that judge.

Back