[VIDEO] Based Navy Seal causes MASSIVE liberal Meltdown of four CNN Lie Readers

Navy seal lit the fuse, sat back and was all like...
LTHZSTV.gif

Holy shit CNN got fucking rekt

That's what happens when they let people with a clear intellect on, I'm surprised they didn't cut him off the air like they do on the other times this happens

Screeching harpy: "PUH-LEAZE YOURE GOING TO ATTACK SOURCES?!?!?!"

Yeah, ya doofus. Having verifiable sources or evidence is pretty important when people call you a liar. Journalism 101

Clapping your hands while yelling? Is she a second grade teacher?

Well, I suppose it is fair to take the reports of anonymous sources with a grain of salt but its also unreasonable to expect sources to name themselves with this kind of reporting. Why would I ever divulge anything to a reporter if I knew it required me to identify myself and risk my job? If you worked in DC for the state you'd never do that if you wanted to keep your career in tact. The problem is that if you can't know who the sources are you have to trust the reporters, which increasingly people don't.
Yeah, ya doofus. Having verifiable sources or evidence is pretty important when people call you a liar. Journalism 101
Protecting sources is also Journalism 101.

Well, I suppose it is fair to take the reports of anonymous sources with a grain of salt but its also unreasonable to expect sources to name themselves with this kind of reporting. Why would I ever divulge anything to a reporter if I knew it required me to identify myself and risk my job? If you worked in DC for the state you'd never do that if you wanted to keep your career in tact. The problem is that if you can't know who the sources are you have to trust the reporters, which increasingly people don't.

Yet they provide 0 other evidence other than anonymous sources. It's not like Wikileaks who produce the evidence and won't say where it came from. Or an anonymous tip to CNN that leads them to more information

They are making serious allegations, asking us to trust them ONLY on their word

Meh.

Video doesn't deliver on thread title.

Host got bitchy a couple times and that was it.

Low energy.

Sad.

Yet they provide 0 other evidence other than anonymous sources. It's not like Wikileaks who produce the evidence and won't say where it came from. Or an anonymous tip to CNN that leads them to more information

They are making serious allegations, asking us to trust them ONLY on their word
What evidence could they provide in this case other then what they have though? With the Wikileaks case there's a digital footprint left by the emails but these sources are reporting on a meeting that took place so there's no paper trail there. I suppose the anonymous sources could've recorded the conversations but that would probably be breaking a law or two at that point.

Ultimately you have to take the reporters word, which is why its important for the press to maintain the trust of the people. So the problem here then isn't that the sources are anonymous but that the reporters reporting it aren't trusted.

Last edited:
Well if you have reputation and exposure you can pretty much spout anything while claiming to protect sources. Kind of gives you a god-mode card when projecting reality to people.

Not saying he or she is right in the clip though.

I could have made a better argument than these emotional CNN reporters.

I'm laughing hard at the black guy saying the Navy seal should be ashamed.

Progress is weakness. CNN is nothing but a part of the communication system for the progressive swarm.

Well if you have reputation and exposure you can pretty much spout anything while claiming to protect sources. Kind of gives you a god-mode card when projecting reality to people.

Not saying he or she is right in the clip though.

Not to mention that stories are planted for the media to perpetuate on a strategic basis, regardless of how much truth there is to them.

And yeah it doesn't mean it's right or wrong, but to think that stories 'put out there' by anonymous sources must be true and that challenging them is some sort of heresy, is silly.

That dumb blonde needs to learn her place.

But don't worry the Calpihate will teach her a lesson. After all I can only imagine she supports letting in those who hate her.

AH Darwinism 101. Can't wait till 2100 when 95% of the world will be non-white and liberalism will be gone and so will feminism!!!! By 2100 there will be over 4 billion Africans! and Islam may be +40% of world population!!

If you are going to use 'anonymous sources' to bring charges on someone like the left is pushing for Impeachment, then you need those sources to put their names out there or else you got nothing.

I'm laughing hard at the black guy saying the Navy seal should be ashamed.

Progress is weakness. CNN is nothing but a part of the communication system for the progressive swarm.

The worst part of the inverted society is the fact that good patriotic and noble people get smeared in the media and mocked. This man served his country honorably and has surely been through a lot more hard times and done more for America then these political mindless whores who say what the executives of the media companies tell them to.

Protecting sources is normal. Completely disregarding the NSA's account of the story because it doesn't fit your agenda, is not. Or at least shouldn't be.

"That's his opinion!"

LOL.

Oh' CNN...

I like how the one guy goes on saying I am ashamed and disappointed in what you are saying, dude should have replyed with I don't give a fuck how you feel your not my dad.

Bunch of shills. Man is speaking the truth why value what these informants say when we the people have no idea who they are, besides what CNN says in that they are reputable. We are just take cnns word that these people don't have an agenda and are speaking the truth?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back