[VIDEO] Based Navy Seal causes MASSIVE liberal Meltdown of four CNN Lie Readers

Man its funny how sensitive cnn hacks get when you question their integrity...it's definitely a sore spot for them. It's almost as if they walk around believing they are"journalists".

"Progress is weakness"?

Mind clarifying this statement?

I don't get it.

Do you yearn for the glory days of rape and pillage, living in caves, burning 12yo girls at the stake, and treating epilepsy with exorcisms or something?

Why do you go to extremes? You know exactly what kind of progress I am talking about.

"Progress is weakness"?

Mind clarifying this statement?

I don't get it.

Do you yearn for the glory days of rape and pillage, living in caves, burning 12yo girls at the stake, and treating epilepsy with exorcisms or something?

No. But I sure as shit don't consider giving all kids participation trophies "progress". Nor is it "progress" to try and push laws to let mentally ill men with penis's in women's bathrooms, or rioting at colleges because a speaker says things you don't like, or creating safe spaces because people can't handle opinions that don't align with theirs, or ignoring science and creating 220 genders that don't exist, or banning normal everyday words because a small minority find them offensive, or saying its alright for men to act feminine and women to act masculine, or saying guys sucking dick it's cool.

What people on the far left call "progress", the rest of us normal thinking people call that completely fucking backwards. Enjoy.

His argument is retarded. I see that a lot on here. Oh show us your sources! When has that ever been a thing? Lmao. Never.... It's a Fucking stupid argument. Be skeptical about them but don't be a Fucking idiot.

With that said they sounded like children compared to him.

I'm laughing hard at the black guy saying the Navy seal should be ashamed.

Progress is weakness. CNN is nothing but a part of the communication system for the progressive swarm.

There was nothing embarrassing at all about what he was saying. He's done more for his country than the other FOUR people sitting at the table combined.

Edit

Last edited:
I'm laughing hard at the black guy saying the Navy seal should be ashamed.

Progress is weakness. CNN is nothing but a part of the communication system for the progressive swarm.

He also makes the irrelevant argument that "he shouldn't be president....3M more people voted for Hillary". :rolleyes:

That's what all of this is about. Liberals still pissed that Trump won, will do or say anything to discredit Trump.

The blonde lady was totally unprofessional when she started getting all pissy.

CNN are truly despicable. I won't even give these scumbags the dignity of calling them journalists.

He also makes the irrelevant argument that "he shouldn't be president....3M more people voted for Hillary". :rolleyes:

That's what all of this is about. Liberals still pissed that Trump won

56xZSsw.gif

His argument is retarded. I see that a lot on here. Oh show us your sources! When has that ever been a thing? Lmao. Never.... It's a Fucking stupid argument. Be skeptical about them but don't be a Fucking idiot.

With that said they sounded like children compared to him.

It became a thing when they started telling us that's Trump gets pee'd on by hookers from one of their sources. Basically no one trust the media anymore.

Why do you go to extremes? You know exactly what kind of progress I am talking about.

You made the proclamation that 'progress is weakness' and I asked you to clarify.

By what metric is progress considered a weakness?

No. But I sure as shit don't consider giving all kids participation trophies "progress". Nor is it "progress" to try and push laws to let mentally ill men with penis's in women's bathrooms, or rioting at colleges because a speaker says things you don't like, or creating safe spaces because people can't handle opinions that don't align with theirs, or ignoring science and creating 220 genders that don't exist, or banning normal everyday words because a small minority find them offensive, or saying its alright for men to act feminine and women to act masculine, or saying guys sucking dick it's cool.

What people on the far left call "progress", the rest of us normal thinking people call that completely fucking backwards. Enjoy.

All this talk of "safe spaces" and the whiny "left", yet here you are bitching and complaining about people bitching and complaining. Makes a ton of sense.

Maybe you should go back to your safe space, all those feminine men really must be testing your manhood.

Back