[VID] The sexually obsessed girl is back at the weigh ins

i dunno, joe is a comedian and a woman being marketed as a sex symbol (at the time) is undressing and bending over in front of him. so, yknow, theres that

Somehow every other guy around Ronda and the other girls can keep it together instead of reverting back to teenage giddiness.

Somehow every other guy around Ronda and the other girls can keep it together instead of reverting back to teenage giddiness.

thats fair man, i just mean that joe knows eyes are on him and people endlessly discuss all the minutiae of his podcast conversations, so he probably knows that people would react to him being stood behind ronda while she steps out of her slacks

just my interpretation

arx5ryn-imgur.gif

thats fair man, i just mean that joe knows eyes are on him and people endlessly discuss all the minutiae of his podcast conversations, so he probably knows that people would react to him being stood behind ronda while she steps out of her slacks

just my interpretation

arx5ryn-imgur.gif

LOL, I take it back that one might be better than Joe. Because he is trying so hard not to look and then takes one little peek so it's perfectly obvious to everyone what he was doing.

Came into thread expecting RHSG. Leaving disappoint.

Back