[VID] The sexually obsessed girl is back at the weigh ins

frida_kahlo.jpg

"Head movement!! Head movement!!
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

I must be missing something. Are we talking about the woman in the blue shirt, and if so, what is she doing that's so sexual?

I didn't see anything in this vid but there are video's of her very obviously eye raping the fighters.

She isn't half as bad as Joe Rogan getting so turned on by Ronda.

320x240_11.jpg

Weak sauce. At least Kim Winslow didn't just stand around and watch. She got a job as a ref so she could "manhandle" fighters.

I would bottom out on that timestamped dude so hard. He's gorgeous.

Have ANY of you kids ever actually had sex with a woman ?

The lady is doing her job, and you sick fucks are trying to turn it into something it clearly isn't.

Sorry, but I don't get it.
Do you even Sherdog bro?

I must be missing something. Are we talking about the woman in the blue shirt, and if so, what is she doing that's so sexual?

Nothing. This is just more of that sherdog virgin humor.

Raven haired security girl is still my favorite.
Ah....

The Trump of female security guards.

"When you work security at a UFC event, they let you do it, you can do anything, grab them by the cock"

basically sherdog users get moist for fighters so they are constantly expecting to see this reaction in any woman near the fighters. the fact that the octagon girls usually just look bored gives them a massive complex, so they transfer this huge frustration to any other women present

see also: RHSG

She definitely looks like she'd be into playing doctor and experimentation of her sexuality...lol

She isn't half as bad as Joe Rogan getting so turned on by Ronda.

320x240_11.jpg

i dunno, joe is a comedian and a woman being marketed as a sex symbol (at the time) is undressing and bending over in front of him. so, yknow, theres that

Back