[VID] Hendricks on Mike Tyson "He told me a couple of things that really help me out"

j1iMklfMTZI0Z.png

Holy shit

no way . Hendricks only chance is ko in the first . if gsp is out of first , its gsps fight for sure

Damn, what a lucky guy. I wish the UFC recorded more of that meeting between the two. So with that being said, I guess do we be on the look out for Hendricks right instead of the left the night of the fight? I still think he's going to swing, miss and get taken down and smothered to death.

Too bad Iron Mike was a great boxer and not a great martial artist.
Imagine if Mike Tyson was younger and had become a UFC fighter :O

im anticipating uppercuts whenever gsp shoots

It's not always the first shot, it's the second shot, mmmkay.

Maybe disclosing his strategy publicly before the fight is not a good idea. We all know GSP never shows his hand.

"He's been rocked his last 3 fights."

Uh....huh?

"He's been rocked his last 3 fights."

Uh....huh?

Condit with the headkick.

Diaz wobbled him with a punch, iirc.

Did Shields hurt him?

I still think GSP will win, but he has definitely slowed down.

Condit with the headkick.

Diaz wobbled him with a punch, iirc.

Did Shields hurt him?

I still think GSP will win, but he has definitely slowed down.

Shields did not rock him at all, unless you mean he rocked him in the eye with his finger. Carlos' kick, definitely. And Diaz caught him behind the ear, but I don't think GSP was rocked. But DEFINITELY not in his last 3 fights.

Of course Hendricks has a chance, just like every other challenger had a chance, but this is going to be Georges all day long and everybody knows it.

No doubt GSP could take a shot and go down. And it won't say anything about Hendricks except that he hits hard. GSP would get an immediate rematch and win. I kind of hope that happens. It would actually be really fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back