[VID] Hendricks on Mike Tyson "He told me a couple of things that really help me out"

"Sweeping the leg is for pussies Johny. The ear. Bite the ear!!"

I don't think I have seen anybody predict a KO past the second before .

can someone tell him to shave that jihad beard? it would look ok, if he wasn't balding.

Hopefully rape isn't one of them.

Sean_connery_raction.gif

Now I can turn this into a "did Mike Tyson actually rape that woman" discussion. I have my doubts.

Sean_connery_raction.gif

Now I can turn this into a "did Mike Tyson actually rape that woman" discussion. I have my doubts.

What is the girl in front of him looking at? Everyone else is looking straight ahead and she's looking up in the sky.

As far as the debate goes, I also have my doubts, but he was convicted in a court of law so...

What is the girl in front of him looking at? Everyone else is looking straight ahead and she's looking up in the sky.

As far as the debate goes, I also have my doubts, but he was convicted in a court of law so...

She's having an orgasm from being in Sean Connery's immediate vicinity. Just because he was found guilty, doesn't mean that he was guilty.

She's having an orgasm from being in Sean Connery's immediate vicinity. Just because he was found guilty, doesn't mean that he was guilty.

Agreed. As I said, I have my doubts as well.

Back