Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto II PBC on Fox April 30th

Rd 8- 10-9 Washington

79-73 Washington on my card. He doesn't commit to his punches, seems afraid he'll get countered.

I was surprised when i first heard the Berto/Ortiz fight was being held up the road at the Stub Hub. Didn't realize they were setting up on the tennis court just outside the LA Galaxy soccer stadium lol

It was, in fact, a ribeye. Cooked over flame.
I'm on vacation and can't find a ribeye out here but have found a couple of good steak places. If I can figure out how will try to post a picture.

Man, fuk that guy. Ortiz is not a likable character, doesn't have the heart of great champions, and is definitely a weird dude but his fights are exciting and he actually steps in the ring to fight. That piece of trash throwing crap at him should be arrested or beat down, preferably both.

And LOL @ PBC. Even when they do something right it ends up wrong. Great night of KO's for the casuals and just bleed god and then finishes the prime time with an absolute dud that took up the most time. I had people asking me why the main fight was so weak and why the place was empty and to change the channel. A fat old Chambers against a football player, smh. Their production people need to learn how to pace the event, filler interviews, etc is much better than that snoozefest.

It was good card wish I could of gone maybe ill attend the next one.

Ortiz needs to never step in the ring again.

Back